How to start your restaurant and make a profit in 8 weeks!
What you'll learn
- Learn from more than 30 lectures and 3 hours of content !
- Draft a full business plan including financial projections, break even analysis and hourly labor calculations
- Choose the right location based on proven strategies
- Discover the 8 main reasons restaurants fail
- Use 13 ways to find funding in a creative way
- Get to opening with a 12 week pre-opening checklist
- Find the most innovative ideas all around the internet
- Apply 6 amazing marketing strategies straight away
- And many more...
- It is an advantage if you know your way around excel to do the calculations in terms of break even analysis and hourly labor
Updated 2019 with live class training videos
Have you always dreamed of starting your own restaurant but find it daunting to get started? Then this course is for you!!
Explained in clear steps:
Opening your dream restaurant
including a 12 week pre-opening checklist all the way to opening night
We'll show you detailed spreadsheets and documents to use straight away.
Innovative 3D models of a restaurant to explain service systems and much more.
Complete the course at your own pace and apply what you have learned while running your restaurant.
This course is taught by Vincent Vermeulen, a 4th generation hospitality expert who was born in a restaurant and has hospitality in his DNA. He's the founder of the School for Butlers and Hospitality and will get you in this detailed course from dream to opening...
Who this course is for:
- If you want to avoid the mistakes 60% of people make when opening their restaurant, then this course is for you!!
- This course has been carefully designed for people with the real intention of professionally running a restaurant.
We are a group of passionate service professionals bringing you the most extensive lifestyle and life changing courses on the internet.
Not only do we believe in bringing hospitality to the hotel and restaurant industry, we feel there is a need in any industry.
Aspects such as body language, communication and etiquette are crucial to stand out these days and surprise your clients in ways they have never experienced before.