How To Start Your International Business via Hong Kong
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover Is Hong Kong the right place for me to setup my business
- Familiar with business setup, willing to travel internationally to implement
- Ability to work in multiple currencies.
Looking to go global? Hong Kong is your best friend and in our course we will work together to deconstruct and learn step by step how to setup and operate a Hong Kong limited company.
Succeed In Opening and Operating Your Hong Kong Company
* Is Hong Kong right for you? We look the pros and cons before diving into the details.
* What you need to prepare before starting to setup the Hong Kong business
* Setting up the company, direct at the government or an agency.
* Banking, best practices for applying.
* Online banking and dealing with multiple currencies and paying suppliers.
* Getting paid, sending out invoices and dealing with cashflow.
* Merchant accounts in Hong Kong, choices and what you should consider
* Warehousing and logistics in Asia, as well as practical cross border tips.
* Upkeep each year, what you need to prepare.
* Bookkeeping, yes you need it, what you should do and how.
* Case Studies and Business model templates to follow.
This course will give you the knowledge and insights to start and grow your international business via a Hong Kong limited structure.
Each module has no nonsense, direct answers on what you need to do at each stage in the business setup process. Each video is a few minutes long to ten minutes, so you can quickly jump around, skip, and re-watch those topics that are most important to you. This course is built for the newcomer to Asia overwhelmed with information and not sure where to start with their business.
I look forward to learning and growing with you in Asia!
- Close to incorporating a new company, wanting to re-incorprate their business in a new location
- Not for people willing to go international, not wanting to travel at least once a year to do business