How to Start Your First Coaching Business
What you'll learn
- Articulate their goals and motivations for starting their business, as well as the unique value they have to offer
- Describe their ideal client and their problems and desires
- Describe their business brand and how they are different from the competition
- Know what next steps to take and where to turn for help
- Computer with speakers
Thinking of starting your own coaching business? Not sure where to start?
Before you jump in and start ordering business cards, or even quit your day-job, set yourself up for success by laying a solid foundation for your business.
There is plenty you can do before you officially launch your business to maximize your chances of success and this course will take you through the basics step-by-step, simply and efficiently. I will share with you advice from my own experience as a corporate business consultant and founder of my own coaching practice as well as showcase examples of what other successful entrepreneurs have done.
By the end of this course, you will be clear on the value you have to offer, who you want to serve, your brand and the kind of business you want to build. This information will inform every other decision you make about your business going forward.
*Please note: This course does not provide information on how to be a coach - it only covers the basics of how to start a business if you have never done so before.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for people who are considering starting a coaching business and have never started a business before. No prior business experience is necessary. This course is probably not for you if you are an experienced entrepreneur or are looking for detailed, tactical advice on marketing, sales, website design, etc.
Aenslee Tanner is the Founder and Director of Accuren Limited, a coaching and consulting firm focused on unleashing the potential of ambitious individuals and organizations.
A former engineer as well as business and management consultant at leading professional services firms like PwC and EY, Aenslee's experience has spanned the public and private sectors across numerous countries in Europe, North America and Australasia.
She is passionate about helping other people achieve success on their terms and holds the Associate Certified Coach credential from the International Coach Federation as well as the Results Certification from the NeuroLeadership Group.