Are you sick and tired of making peanuts from residential real estate?
Tired of chasing leads, working your tail off, referring commercial deals to other agents, and having no major differentiation from your neighbor 3 doors down that is also a real estate agent? Why turn down the bigger deals because you don't have the expertise?
Do you just want to know how to break into buying, selling, listing, and leasing COMMERCIAL real estate properties?
If you want to learn the fundamentals of commercial real estate and how to actually start working on commercial real estate deals, keep reading.
I can't promise you'll sell a multi-million dollar skyscraper the day after finishing this course.
But I will teach you how to establish a career in commercial real estate brokerage including what tools are most important when getting into the commercial real estate brokerage business.
I have worked on over $700M in real estate deals.
I've taken everything I've learned over 30+ years in commercial real estate and put all of it in this course.
Take a look at the curriculum and compare it with other courses or "systems" that you'll find out there.
How do I know if this course is right for me?
If you've EVER wanted to:
- Make bigger commissions on the sales you help facilitate as an agent?
- Learn all the required terminology and jargon to win in commercial real estate?
- Transition from residential real estate to commercial real estate?
- Become an agent who could target investor clients instead of just home buyers?
- Become smarter and more efficient at finding and evaluating deals than you did before?
- Invest with business partners but do so in a smart and fair way?
- Want to appeal to investor clients as an agent?
IF YES to any of the above, then this course is definitely for you.
What if I don't have any real estate background?
This course is primarily geared towards real estate agents, but anyone with interest in commercial real estate will benefit from taking this course.
I have some real estate background already, what could I learn from your course?
Having some background in real estate will be a great asset when you take this course.
- This course introduces commercial real estate brokerage and all the associated terminology.
- It provides an overview of the commercial real estate industry by property type.
- It discusses the most prominent associations and designations available today.
- It teaches how to establish a career in commercial real estate brokerage.
- It introduces what tools are most important when getting into the commercial real estate brokerage business.
Can you make me rich by taking your course?
No way! Not just from taking the course. Anyone who promises you that is selling snake oil.
If you take my course AND apply the learnings to start your career in commercial real estae in the future, then you have a chance.
What I can guarantee is that you will leave with some serious commercial real estate knowledge.
What else does this course cover besides commercial real estate?
This course is ALL about and ONLY about commercial real estate concepts and how to start a career in commercial real estate brokerage. So nothing else. But as you can see, just this topic is quite a bit to cover already.
All of my courses have the highest quality information with no hype and no fluff. I don’t just teach theory - I give you real world examples from people who are in the trenches everyday just like you. I know what you need to be successful in commercial real estate.
Whether moving into commercial full time or just adding an occasional commercial transaction to your investment portfolio or residential agent services, my step by step information will show you the exact steps you need to take to move forward.
Additionally, I have other courses on specific commercial property types and subjects so that you get in depth education on each subject while breaking it up into multiple courses so you can absorb the material and put that information into action.
What WON'T I get from this course?
- You will not get a Real Estate License from taking this course. You can only get licensed by taking the appropriate test with the testing agency of your state and country. But what is taught in this course has nothing to with getting a license, which focuses on how to legally transact real estate deals between buyers and sellers. This course is about investment analysis.
- I will not be going over real estate investment analysis in this course.
- This course does not cover any of the wide range of OTHER real estate topics, which deserve their own courses, including but not limited to: contract negotiations, real estate legalities, real estate marketing, REITs, etc... In this course, I try to cover the most important concepts as it relates to getting started in commercial real estate.
Tell me again why I should take your course?
If you've read this far down, you already know why. You've always wanted to. So why haven't you pulled the trigger?
Ask yourself this: "What is holding me back?"
Are you afraid you'll actually learn what you've always said you would but never did?
Yeah, you'll have to put in the time and effort. If you're lazy, this course (or any other course) won't be able to help you.
But if you're serious about learning how to get into commercial real estate, then this course is for you.
Plus, you have absolutely ZERO risk.
Udemy gives you a 30-day money back guarantee and they're really really good on that.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to succeed as a Commercial Real Estate Agent
- Active Real Estate Agents
- Residential Real Estate Brokers
- Commercial Real Estate Agents
- Anyone who just wants to learn more about Commercial Real Estate