How to Start Your Career as a Freelance Virtual Assistant
What you'll learn
- Read an easy to comprehend presentation based on experience, training and guidance
- Start working as a Freelance Virtual Assistant while slowly working up to owning your own practice
- Obtain valuable resources on where to start earning money, right now!
- View freelance virtual assistant stats and trends
- Utilize my tips and tricks for success
- Know whether or not they want to own a VA practice or work freelance instead
- Use the power of Social Media to promote yourself and new business
- The only thing that students need to know is that...IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, THEN YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT! All it takes is the will and drive to make it happen!
This course is for anyone who wants start a career as a Freelance Virtual Assistant, or is already one and needs some helpful guidance. In either of these cases the goal is for you to make money by working at your leisure from your own home office, whether it be as a side job or a full-time career. I will guide you with my lectures, and will give you tips, tricks, and tools of the trade along with past experiences and advice on how to succeed in this very lucrative new business venture.
Ellen Levinas is a Certified Master Virtual Assistant Worldwide, and a Certified Marketing Advisor with over 25 + years of experience. At the end of my course, students will be able to...
Who this course is for:
- This course is for the serious person who wants to become a freelance Virtual Assistant, and/or for beginner VA's that need some helpful guidance. This is a straight from the heart course stemming from training, 25+ years of experience and educational background, so that you can succeed in this new business venture. It's a great course for people who want to either start their own business while working from home, or for those who need an additional income, possibly as a second job. If you are in school you can certainly use the extra income, or perhaps you need a career change. The choice is yours for the taking! I am here to help you on your way!
Ellen Levinas is a Certified Master Virtual Assistant Worldwide, and a Certified Marketing Advisor with over 25+ years of experience.
Ellen Levinas, Born and Raised in Brooklyn, New York has a long history of working experience, and educational background. Creation and writing has always been a passion of Ellen’s that has turned into a successful Virtual Assistant business, but not without the hard work and effort put forth by Ellen’s “Go Get them” Attitude.
Ellen is a published author of how-to guides, as well as a graduate of the University of Phoenix, where she obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in Business/E-business, all done while working full-time, and having two small children to attend to. Ellen also has many years of experience in office management, administrative assistant work, and a vast array of other skills contributing to her Virtual Assistant business today. Ellen has also obtained three different certifications in order to be at the top of her game in the Virtual Assistant industry, along with numerous other awards; such as the Stevie Awards for best entrepreneur, and a women helping women award, just to name a few.
Ellen’s primary goal is to help people succeed no matter what business that they are in. Thus ,we have her Virtual Assistant business in which Ellen helps people do the work that others are unable to do, do not know how to do, or simply don’t have enough time to do. Ellen’s willingness to help anyone that needs a helping hand can be seen in her many testimonials of satisfied clients.
Ellen’s motto that she uses until today is to “Never say never” and “I will see you at the top” because being at the top of your field is a very obtainable and reachable goal, if you want it badly enough, hence, “Never say never.”
Ellen officially launched her Virtual Assistant business back in 2006, and has been successfully assisting different businesses, individuals, executives and professionals ever since. "If you can dream it, then you can achieve it." Ellen often says. "All it takes is the will and the drive to make it happen."