Marketing and Analytics specialist
Certified Google analyst
QlikTech Netherlands B.V., Advanced Topics in Design and Development
Data Sience and Business intelligence
Worked for large banks, online stores and retailers
Research experience in big data (SAP services )
Marketing with Python frameworks
ETL Pentaho, Informatica
QlikView and PowerBI development
· Manage relationships with all involved stakeholders (IT teams, business representatives and software vendor).
· Support run the Banks team with incident management, bug analysis and business enquiries.
· Ensure continuing operational quality by documenting bug fixes and enhancements assigning tasks to developers, testing and releasing updates.
· Challenge business and technical requirements
- UI prototyping in Balsamiq
· Solution design for new implementation together with internal and external development teams.
· Creation and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project product/service lifecycle.
· Support of testing activities during release cycles and ensure that all tests are conducted and documented according the standards agreed upon by the business unit and IT.
· Google Analitycs
· SAP, Redmine, Trello, Quick View BI
Participation in developing PHP system of marketing communication (this system gives 18% of leads)
Participation in developing system distribution of leads from landing pages to SAP ERP
Maintain Data Analitycs system Quick View BI
Participation in developing internet bank for b2b (TOP-5 Markswebb internet banking services for b2b)