How to Start and Manage a Safety Committee
What you'll learn
- How to start and manage a health and safety committee
- How to run a safety committee meeting
- How to ensure that your safety committee is effective and respected
- How to encourage employee participation
- How to obtain support and resources from management
- A basic knowledge of health and safety
Whether for compliance with the law or meeting a critical requirement of your organization's health and safety management system (such as ISO 45001), learn how to start and manage a safety committee. Regulatory requirements aside, a safety committee is essential for the management of organizational health and safety. Learn how to build a committee from the very beginning. In this course, you would learn how to start, manage and build an effective and efficient safety committee. Learn how to encourage employees to participate in the activities of the safety committee. Learn how to acquire the resources from management needed to run the safety committee.
Who this course is for:
- Managers, supervisors, health and safety officers who want to learn how to start and manage a safety committee
- Workers who are about to join or are a member of a health and safety committee
Industrial Engineering Doctoral Student. Certified Industrial Hygienist, Certified Safety Professional, Project Management Professional. Master's in Occupational, Environmental Safety and Health. Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Physics. Post-graduate qualifications in Public Health and Business Administration. Senior Lecturer in the field of Occupational Health and Safety. Graphic Design and Videography are my hobbies.