YouTube: How to Start a Successful YouTube Channel
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to set up a Google Account and Brand Account.
- Learn how to use the YouTube interface and settings window easily.
- Learn how to setup their channel to best fit their audience.
- Know how to create a profile picture for your channel.
- Know how to create channel art.
- Learn how to set up recording software to best optimize their recording according to their PC
- Learn how to record videos using screen capture software.
- Know how to create an entertaining channel trailer with music, effects, and other features.
- Know how to professionally edit raw videos into short, entertaining ones using HitFilm 4 Express.
- Be able to create eye-catching video thumbnails.
- Learn how to Upload and Manage their videos using the YouTube Video Manager.
- Update a Working YouTube Channel with videos constantly.
- Know how the YouTube market works and how to use it to their advantage.
- Know certain techniques and videos you can create to attract an audience.
- Have the knowledge to grow their YouTube Channel fast.
- Have a PC/Laptop (Using Very old Computers may cause some problems with speed and rendering)
- Windows 7+ or Mac OSX 10.10+
- Have some disk space (We will be downloading software throughout the series)
YouTube channels are a great way to build an audience and get lots of revenue. Some of the bigger channels get tens of thousands of dollars every month just from making simple videos! However, getting your name out there isn't as easy as you think. YouTube is a very competitive space, and only the very best make it to the top. With this course, you will be able to produce videos that stand out from the crowd, grow your name, and maybe even grow a channel with millions of view and hundreds of thousands of subscribers on record. But, how do you do this? Making a YouTube channel and producing quality content is harder than you think. With this course, I will teach you all of the material and techniques you need to not only create a channel and make high quality content, but also using some easy techniques to improve your ranking in the search results, and beat out the competition. Not only that, but all of the programs used are FREE! In this course, we will cover everything, from being an absolute beginner to having a fully working YouTube channel with edited, high-quality videos. In this course, we will teach you:
How to create a google account from the very beginning, and how to create "Brand Accounts" to use on YouTube.
Explaining the YouTube interface, including all of the different widgets and sections on the front page of your YouTube channel, and also all of the different sections and settings you can change in the Creator Studio and YouTube settings.
How to prepare and setup your channel to get it ready for making videos and gaining views & subscribers, such as making high-quality profile pictures and channel art using GIMP (Gnu Image Manipulation Program) Adding featured channels, making different playlists, and much more.
How to record high-quality videos using the best free screen-casting software (Open Broadcast Software) and explaining all of the different settings in OBS to make sure that your screen-casting program is specifically aimed and geared towards your PC/Laptop to get the best HD video possible.
Learn how to create an engaging and eye-catching YouTube channel trailer using HitFilm 4 Express. I will teach you all of the different features to include in the trailer (such as text, music, and footage from your channel) and the best way to create your channel trailer to make sure anyone who watches your YouTube channel trailer will also subscribe to your channel.
I am going to be teaching you how to edit your raw recorded footage from scratch (Also using HitFilm 4 Express) to create entertaining videos. I will start from the very basics, including explaining what is in each tab and how to use HitFilm 4 Express in general, to creating the best videos you can possibly create using HitFilm 4 Express.
You will learn how to create a custom YouTube video thumbnail (Using GIMP 4) and upload it to YouTube. I will explain what people are looking for in a good thumbnail and how to create nice thumbnails to make sure your video will stand out from the rest of the competition.
I will teach you how to Finish your Video, and upload it to YouTube, making sure you know how to add all of the features and necessary content to make your video stand out from the rest.
Finally, I will teach you a couple of secret tricks and tips to make sure your video ranks high in the YouTube Search results using SEO, and making sure that your channel gets lots of views & subscribers quickly. I will also teach you some techniques to make lots of people look at your channel, getting you lots of views and subscribers fast.
So, are you ready to become a YouTuber?
- Anyone who wants to Create, Update, and Grow a YouTube Channel Fast.
- Anyone who wants to build an online personality.