- 34 mins on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn the basics of Human Resource Management - How to Build and Manage a Team for Success!
- Exercises and case studies to help you grasp the concepts easily.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- Come with an Open Mind.
- PC or Laptop with speakers.
Have you ever wanted to start your own technology company? But you had no idea where to start? Maybe you are from a software engineering background and have no idea what to do next.
The course is structured as follows:
Basics of Human Resource Management
Why it is important to build teams
How to hire people on a budget
Developing job descriptions, interviewing people
How to on-board people and train them
How to develop a culture for success
Start a Tech company is a first in a 6-part course developed for the budding entrepreneur! This is part-2 of the course which provides the basics of human resource management.
Easy language, basic concepts and clear concepts.
The instructors are available for any questions and discussions on a daily basis!
TAKE ACTION TODAY! We will personally support you and ensure your experience with this course is a success. And for any reason you are unhappy with this course, Udemy has a 30 day Money Back Refund Policy, So no questions asked, no quibble and no Risk to you. You got nothing to lose. Click that enroll button and we'll see you in side the course.
- Software, information or electronic engineers who want to be start a business.
- Students and Budding Entrepreneurs who want to learn more about Building and Managing Teams
- Anyone interested in learning basics of business.
We look at why it is important for you to build a great team in order to build a great startup!
Managing your 'Human Resource' required a couple of serious duties and responsibilities. We discuss them in this lecture.
Why Developing Rules and Regulations for your company are important and how it can hep you.
Continued from Last Lecture