How To Start And Run A Successful Drone Business
What you'll learn
- The benefits of being a drone pilot during an age in which the industry is growing fast
- How to choose a specialization within the drone industry in order to find new contracts and clients
- How to gain experience before launching your business by working as a freelancer
- How to market your business successfully using yourself, your website, social media, and YouTube videos
- Other ways of making money from your drone skills and knowledge through your website
- You just need to have a strong interest in the subject and be willing to learn and apply what is taught
Are you looking for advice on how to turn your drone flying hobby into a business?
Are you looking for a way to take advantage of the many options in the growing drone industry?
Have you ever wondered if you too could become a professional drone pilot?
Are you curious about flying drones commercially but not sure where to start?
In 2013 I noticed that drones were going to be very widely used in years to come so I started selling and flying them, and then I started an aerial photography business. I've been working online for over 25 years and having been running an online business in all that time. Let me share with you what I've learned and allow me to pass on my tips and advice.
Who this course is for:
- Drone pilots
- Hobby drone flyers
- People who want to fly drones commercially
- People interested in starting a drone business
With over three decades in the IT industry, I bring to the table a blend of expertise in Senior Network Engineering and web development. My journey began in the 1990s, as one of the early adopters of the internet, and culminated in crafting my first website in 1998. This depth of experience provides me with a nuanced understanding of both the technical and business aspects of the digital world.
Parallel to my career in IT, my passion for aviation and aerospace has been soaring for over sixty years. As a UK-certified Private Pilot (PPL) and a former RPQ-s certified drone operator, my credentials speak to my commitment and fascination with the aviation sector. My academic background in Aviation Studies from Farnborough Technical College further solidifies my credibility in this field.
But my interests aren't just confined to the sky; they also venture into the world of online communities. In 2005, I took the entrepreneurial leap and launched my first online dating platform, later expanding to operate multiple successful websites. My knack for spotting trends led me to the aerial photography business in 2013, fusing my love for technology and aviation.
More recently, in 2019, I established a digital platform focused on curating news about the UFO/UAP phenomenon, bridging my interests in aviation and unexplained aerial phenomena. Nowadays, my attention has shifted towards the cutting-edge realm of generative AI tools, exploring their practical and potential applications across various sectors.