How To Start And Run A Successful Drone Business
What you'll learn
- The benefits of being a drone pilot during an age in which the industry is growing fast
- How to choose a specialization within the drone industry in order to find new contracts and clients
- How to gain experience before launching your business by working as a freelancer
- How to market your business successfully using yourself, your website, social media, and YouTube videos
- Other ways of making money from your drone skills and knowledge through your website
- You just need to have a strong interest in the subject and be willing to learn and apply what is taught
Are you looking for advice on how to turn your drone flying hobby into a business?
Are you looking for a way to take advantage of the many options in the growing drone industry?
Have you ever wondered if you too could become a professional drone pilot?
Are you curious about flying drones commercially but not sure where to start?
In 2013 I noticed that drones were going to be very widely used in years to come so I started selling and flying them, and then I started an aerial photography business. I've been working online for over 25 years and having been running an online business in all that time. Let me share with you what I've learned and allow me to pass on my tips and advice.
Who this course is for:
- Drone pilots
- Hobby drone flyers
- People who want to fly drones commercially
- People interested in starting a drone business
I'm a webmaster, business owner, and Senior Network Engineer with over 30 years of experience of working in the IT industry. I started using the internet in the 1990s and built my first website in 1998.
I've been interested in aviation and aerospace for six decades. I'm a formerly RPQ-s certified drone pilot and the holder of a UK PPL - Private Pilots Licence.
I create videos for clients and upload them to YouTube and into social media in order to promote their businesses and services.
In 2005 I launched my first online dating site and I've been involved in the industry ever since.
In 2013 I started flying and selling drones and launched an aerial photography business.
In 2019 I built a site that curates and disseminates news content about the UFO/UAP phenomenon.