How to Start a Small Business: Start - Up Course
What you'll learn
- Entrepreneurs will be able to identify the basic fundamentals of entrepreneurship.
- Identify and manage the risks involved in starting a business.
- Understand the pros and cons of corporate structures.
- Understand regulations that businesses have to navigate.
- Case Study: Event Rental business; what we did right and wrong.
- No experience needed, this course is for entrepreneurs who are just starting their business.
Intensive entrepreneur based program in which participants will receive real life business direction and advice and real cases studies. This course is designed equip start - up entrepreneurs with the tools and capacity to attack the multitude of challenges and obstacles and seize the world of opportunities. The course also adds value through giving the tools, techniques and strategies developed over time to empower entrepreneurs successfully build, sustain and grow their businesses.
The course pulls form the unique perspective of the instructor and utilizes his experience across several industries, the actual daily business decisions and the outcomes which affected the overall business operations and strategy. The four core areas will be covered: operations, finance, marketing and operations. No two businesses are the same and this is the beauty of entrepreneurship, it gives everyday individuals the opportunity work on their passion like so many before them. There is also a short section on entrepreneurs throughout history for some extra added motivation.
Simply, this course was developed by an entrepreneur for entrepreneurs.
Here are some of the topics that will be covered :
- CORPORATE ENTITIES
- BUSINESS IDENTIFICATION IDEAS
- RESEARCH PROCESSES
- INSURANCE, ZONING, HOME BASED, PURE WEB, LISCENSING
- BUSINESS STRUCTURING ADVICE
- MARKETING ADVICE
- BUILDING YOUR TEAM
Bonus: The Entrepreneurs Action Work Book is Included!
Thank you for taking this course and I trust that it will add value, motivate and strengthen you.
Who this course is for:
- Start - up entrepreneurs
- Small business owners
- Beginning business owners
Max Wiltz is a entrepreneur, business development and business strategy specialist who has started several businesses from scratch, including but not limited to an event rental company, security guard business, package store and real estate investing. Max is also an expert consultant in the creation and launching of enterprises created for and with clients.
He has successfully consulted with multiple clients across industries with a focus on independent entrepreneurs and business start - ups in the areas of capital acquisition, marketing, operations and strategy.