How to Start a SaaS or Mobile App Business
- 11 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to transform your idea into a minimum viable product.
- How to research competition and interview potential customers.
- How to set goals for your new business and build a plan to achieve them.
- How to define an ideal client profile and customers personas
- How to build a foundation for your new business by setting your mantra, mission, vision & values
- How to create a go-to-market strategy, budget, revenue projections and and profit & loss statement.
- How to decide if you should spend your money, energy and time on this idea or find a new one.
- How to build self-care into your life and understand the mental, emotional & physical risks of starting your own business.
- How to build a build a team of co-founders & partners.
- Have an idea for a new SaaS or mobile app
- No development or technical experience required
It's unreasonable to expect someone to play baseball without knowing the rules yet every day future founders begin brining their ideas to life without a playbook. This course is just the playbook you need and was designed from over 20 years of building, coaching, and consulting with founders, entrepreneurs, and corporate innovation departments. In this course, future founders will get from idea to MVP (minimum viable product) in 90 days or less without wasting valuable time, resources and money…all while taking care of your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies.
Starting a new SaaS or mobile app business can be an incredibly rewarding and lucrative opportunity. It can also be incredibly challenging and stressful work. If you've never done it before the list of "unknown unknowns" is very long and complicated. Without a clear plan and roadmap, new founders often spend hundreds of wasted hours doing research, completing meaningless tasks, and making unnecessary mistakes.
- Future & Experienced Founders
- Entrepreneurs & Wantrepreneurs
- Corporate Innovation Leaders
- High School & College Students
- Coding Bootcamp & Hackathon Participants