How To Start A Podcast in 24 Hours
What you'll learn
- How to find your "why" for your podcast
- How to find your audience or niche
- How to name your podcast
- How to see if your podcast name is taken
- How to find guests for now and the future
- Which microphone to use
- Which headphones to use
- How to communicate with your guest throughout the process
- How to record with platforms like Zoom
- How to edit with Camtasia
- How to record audio bumpers plus intro/outro roll
- How to create episode graphics
- How to get your podcast on places like Spotify and Apple Podcasts
- How to market and grow your podcast
- Access to a computer with an internet connection.
Have you been wanting to start a podcast, but not sure where to start? Then you're in the right place :)
In How To Start A Podcast In 24 Hours, we'll cover everything you need to get started and grow.
You'll learn things like:
• How To Name Your Podcast
• How To Find Guests (use my actual email template)
• Which microphone & headphones to use
• How to record with platforms like Zoom
• How to edit your podcast
• How to record your custom intro roll
• How to build your audio intro & outro bumper (using FREE resources)
• How to create episode graphics with Canva (using FREE resources)
• How to get your podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and other platforms (also a FREE resource)
• How to market and grow your podcast
+ lots more
Starting a podcast can feel overwhelming but with this guide, you'll have everything you need to get started. You'll also get the Quick Start Guide that has things like:
• Color-coded guest list builder in Google Sheets
• Pre/Post show email templates to use for your guests
• Marketing template for posting on social media
+ lots more
This course is taught by David Ezell, a brand expert, podcaster and YouTuber. Feel free to reach out to David directly with any questions at email@example.com.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to start a podcast
David Ezell is an entrepreneur and brand expert. With over a decade of experience in launching businesses and driving marketing efforts of high growth companies, he knows what separates the average businesses from the remarkable ones.
David is also the host of Founders Live Dallas, one of the hottest startup pitch events in Dallas-Fort Worth.