How to Start a Painting Business
What you'll learn
- Starting a Home Painting Business
- Start Up Costs
- Building a Sales & Production Team
- Establishing Workflows
- Creating Painting Contracts
- Sales Pipeline Tracking
- Marketing & Lead Generation
- Sales Management
- Production Management
- Estimating Interior Paint Jobs
- Estimating Exterior Pain Jobs
- Interacting with Customers
- Invoicing Customers
- Licensing Requirements
- Expanding Your Business
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
- Save Time & Money
Start a painting business in no time with this step-by-step course.
We focus on every aspect of what's included in getting a painting business off the ground and becoming profitable.
Even if you don't have much experience in the painting industry, this course will guide you to successfully planning, starting, marketing estimating jobs, completing jobs and scaling a painting business.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH WHEN COMPLETING THIS COURSE
* Knowledge to go out and open your own painting business with confidence.
* Where to market and get interior and exterior leads.
* Creating painting estimates that will help seal the deal.
* Overcoming objections and how to close sales meeting with customers.
* Put together production teams that can meet your schedule.
* Implementing tactics to help scale your business.
WHAT MAKES THIS PAINTING COURSE UNIQUE
* Walkthrough guides for contracts, tracking leads, break-even calculator, estimation interior and exterior painting jobs.
* Excel sheets, Word docs and pdfs you can use in your business from day one.
* PDF downloads of each presentation so you can use at your own convenience.
Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee.
Don't waste any more time trying to start a painting business, actually do it. Enroll now!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to start a painting business
Nick Kirschman is an entrepreneur specializing in business development and operations. Originally from Pennsylvania, Nick graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a degree in Business Administration and the moved to Phoenix, Arizona, where he works in the fields of home improvement contracting and real estate.
Nick has excelled working for national companies in both residential and commercial paint sales, earning honors as a top producer. He also founded and operated a residential painting company, and later developed a comprehensive marketing, sales, and operational system. This system was then used to create a general contracting company catering to high-end residential and commercial clients.
Aside from writing and teaching business development learning material, Nick holds a real estate license and is active in networking homeowner clients to local contractors. By exploring new and innovative customer sources, he has been able to set his businesses apart and capitalize with recurring business and relationships.
Also throughout his career, Nick has been charged with developing teams of employees, setting and obtaining sales and revenue goals, and managing daily operational functions. He has developed a sales training guide and marketing plan for a multinational real estate development firm, and rolled out the program in the local sales offices. Because of his rounded experience in business development, both at the executive level and in the trenches with startup companies, Nick’s system has worked across many different businesses and industries, and we’re confident it can work for you!