Business Analytics 101: Become A Business Analyst
What you'll learn
- Learn about the role of the business analyst
- Start learning SQL
- Start learning Excel and Tableau
- Start looking for a job as a business analyst
- Go to job interviews with confidence
- Understand basic data structures
- No prior experience is needed.
The goal of this course is to give you all the knowledge, tips and resources you need to start your career as a business analyst.
The field of business analytics is growing like crazy. Ambitious, and technical students can quickly develop the skills and knowledge needed to help businesses use data to grow and become more optimized.
In my course you'll learn the following:
What exactly does a business analyst do?
What skills and knowledge is needed to do this business analyst job professionally?
What your salary should be as a business analyst
What tools will I need to know in order to do my job?
What are some of the important topics which I need to know as a business analyst?
How can I find a job as a business analyst?
How should I prepare for an interview as a business analyst?
I want to learn SQL, Google Analytics, Mixpanel and SalesForce, where do I get started?
Tips on how to accelerate your career as a business analyst
Take your first step towards a new career with this course. Let's get started!
Why you should learn from me?
I've been working as a data and analytics specialist for a number of years. During my time as the Director of Business Performance at Yotpo I interviewed over 80 business analysts while building my team.
During this time I've hired, trained and directly managed both senior and junior analysts and know first hand what it takes to perform as a business analyst.
Since leaving Yotpo I've worked with over 25 companies as a freelancer, specializing in analytics, data infrastructure and operations.
Enjoy the course.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals that are interested in starting a career as a business analyst.
- Junior analysts that want to climb the corporate ladder quicker.
- Entrepreneurs that want to become more data-driven.
- Developers / marketers / ops specialists that want to learn how to become more analytical.
My name is Justin Butlion and I'm a business intelligence and operations consultant. I help companies all around the world improve their businesses with data.
I'm also the founder of ProjectBI, a blog and community for analysts and operations specialists who are looking to improve and grow their skills and knowledge.