How to Start a Blog
What you'll learn
- Know exactly how they can make, create and design their very own blog or website using Blogger or Wordpress
- The only requirements that you will need is to have access to a computer and Internet connection
This course entitled, "How to Start a Blog" has been created to help anyone that has ever thought about, wondered or had the desire to start their very own blog or website. You should take this course if you like to write online, have the goal of starting your own business, want to make money online, want to work for yourself and be your own boss, want to share your knowledge or expertise to help others or are just simply curious about starting your own blog or website. You should also take this course if you have hesitated to start your own blog because you did not know how to do it.
In this course you will learn
- How you can start your own blog either with blogger or Wordpress without having any html or coding knowledge.
- How to write and create a blog post.
- How to set up your theme.
- How to use plugins.
- How to get traffic to your blog.
- Home to make money with your blog.
- How to sign up for a Google Adsense account and so much more!
This course has video presentations, tutorials and other information that will enable you to be successful in creating your own blog. It is an easy to follow course with terms, explanations and illustrations that you can understand.
This course will take you just under 2 hours for your to complete!
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if you want to start your own blog or website, have another option to make money from home, curious about blogging or to improve your existing blog
I am a professional work at home researcher who searches and finds the latest work at home jobs and other money-making opportunities.
I have been researching legitimate companies that hire people to work from home for over 5 years now and have helped several people to find and actually get a work at home job. I also work and have worked for a lot of companies that I talk about and recommend myself.
I know how to avoid work at home scams and find real, legitimate opportunities from companies that are hiring people to work from home.