How to solve the logic puzzles on IT interviews?
What you'll learn
- Can confidently solve puzzles on interviews
- Can use common methods for solving puzzles
- Learn to solve the most popular puzzle games of the IT interview
- This course does not require any special knowledge of the students, so for it passes enough basic knowledge of school mathematics and logical thinking
This course is designed for those who will be interviewed in the IT-company, but it will also be useful to anyone interested in logical problems and puzzles. This course covers the most popular types of puzzles and induced methods of their solutions.
The main objectives of the course is:
- Develop students' shared vision of logic puzzles and tasks;
- Learn to use the most effective methods for solving puzzles;
- Develop skills to solve logical problems of various types;
- Learn to enjoy the process solutions.
A course consists of two modules.
The first module includes 9 videos, in which the main attention is paid to theoretical knowledge.
From it you will learn:
- Why IT-companies use puzzles for interviews;
- How challenging puzzles used in the interviews;
- Types of puzzles;
- puzzle-solving methods;
- Examples of the use of common approaches to solving puzzles.
The second module includes 6 video in which the main attention is paid to practical skills.
From it you will learn how to solve:
- Puzzle on creating dialogue;
- Puzzle with the "perfect logical beings";
- Puzzle Logic;
- The Dirichlet principle puzzles;
- The puzzles on weighting;
Who this course is for:
- For those who will be interviewed in the IT-companies
- For those who like to solve logic problems
- For those who work in the IT
My speciality is mathematics and I had worked like teacher of math in Kiev National University of Taras Shevchenko. But today I prefer to teach online and on June of 2016 I created my first online course. My hobby is my job. Over 10 years I follow PuzzleSport (fast solving logic puzzles or solving to find the best answer), but logic puzzles I started to solve over 20 years ago. Today logic puzzles are very popular everywhere.
What I do?
I create logic puzzles for IT-companies and IT-academies.
I create functional design of escape rooms.
I create distance learning courses.
I teach IT-workers how to solve logic puzzles.
I solve logic puzzle everyday.
My life in numbers:
solved over 20000 logic puzzles
created over 1000 unique logic puzzles
teached over 1000 students
created 6 functional design for escape room