Chemistry Exam: Electron configuration, Mass & Atomic Number
What you'll learn
- solve simple and hard task from this part of Chemistry independently
- determine Atomic Mass and Mass Number from Periodic Table of Elements
- reckognize Ions and Isotopes in the Tasks with Atomic Number and Mass Number
- write Electron Configuration of any element using Periodic Table of Elements
- write Electron Configuration of Ions and with Noble Gas Shortcut
- know what is the difference between Valence and Valence electrons and apply that into real Task
- basic knowledge of Elementary Maths (add, substract, divide, multiply)
- what does an Atom consist of
Hello There! :D
In this course you will get skills to successfully solve both simple and more advanced tasks in specifical areas of chemistry: Electron Configuration, Mass Number and Atomic Number. These tasks are the real ones - that you are dealing with daily in college and some of you in advanced high schools.
In this course there is almost none theory, just real tasks! And the best thing is that you can check your knowledge with quizzes after each lesson!
Do I get some bonuses here?
Yes, you do!
- you will get Quizzes for self testing your knowledge after each lesson
- you will get Formulas specially made for this course - that you can use in your class and print it out!
- two Periodic Tables of Elements (one general - Oxford lab and one special - for Electron configuration determination)
- you will get an example of Final Exam that includes Electron Configuration, Mass & Atomic Number. And what is the best - you can solve it yourself or we can do it together! Choose what suits you the most.
Who this course is for:
- everyone who wishes to fresh their knowledge in mentioned areas of Chemistry
- everyone who wants to learn fundamentals of chemistry and advanced Chemistry problems solving
- everyone who wants to enter ACS General Chemistry Exam
- everyone who wants to apply to one of the colleges which have Chemistry as obligation subject and needs to have proficient knowledge of Chemistry (eg. Medical schools, Pharmacy colleges, Biological Sciences, Physics, Engeneering and similar areas of studies)
- everyone who already is in college, but have problems in mastering those materials
"He who says he can, and he who says he can't are both usually right"
When human beings experience trauma with studying chemistry, maths or physics it is not uncommon that their brains go blank, and completely loose confidence in themselves in studying those subjects. When this happens, their perspective on life changes in a way that they're not feeling "worthy enough", or "smart enough" to absorb fine knowledge from this areas of studies.
My great passion is bringing the brighter side of learning those difficult subjects. My goal is that each and every student learn how to become the Master of a subject, who fully and completely understand the material. I have seen in my own eyes that students change over night - from not knowing anything to be as happy as a child when receiveing the best grades and astonishing rewards. And also enrolling in the prestegeus colleges they have always dreamed of.
I have gained this remarkable experiences by working as a private tutor. For already five years, I'm teaching others how to cope with difficult learning problems. As a Master of Engineering, I have strong education background in Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Programming and Probability. And with the greatest rewards (Dean's reward and Rector's prize) I consider myself more than capable to learn others how to be the best student they can possibly become.
"The only person you should try to be better then is the person you were yesterday"