How to Soft Launch Your Mobile App for Optimal Success
What you'll learn
- You will discover how to NOT spend all your budget on developing the app.
- How to market your app pre-launch and get early beta users.
- How to build an app that people actually want.
- No tools or knowledge necessary. If this is your first app launch, then you definitely need to take this course.
A successful soft launch is the best way to optimize your app or game for widespread release. A soft launch is a limited release of your app, usually on a regional basis, that allows you to see what the initial reaction to your app or game is like.
This technique has grown in popularity, with many developers trying the tactic before tackling major markets like the US, Canada, UK and other popular countries. There are many advantages to the soft launch such as receiving early customer feedback, gaining positive reviews and ironing out any bugs that you missed during testing.
Soft launch your game or app the right way and you can enjoy more than early downloads. Find out how to take advantage of a crucial stage in release and give users the best version of your app or game!
You will discover how to soft launch your app to maximize its potential for success. Inside this course, you will discover how to cheaply acquire beta users, what metrics you should focus on and what tools you should use to track your users.
Who this course is for:
- Especially important for those launching their first app.
- For intermediates and experts, we include strategies that will help you land an App Store feature.
Steve P. Young is the founder of AppMasters, a mobile growth hacking agency, whose strategies have landed press on Techcrunch, Venture Beat, The Next Web, iMore, TUAW, AppAdvice, BGR, and much more.
His unique approach to app marketing has also allowed his clients to become the #1 trending keyword in the App Store along with hitting the top charts in their categories.
He also has an app portfolio of over 50 apps.
Steve believes in learning, executing, and teaching.