How To Sing #2: Increase Vocal Range & Blend Registers
What you'll learn
- Increase Vocal Range
- Blend Vocal Registers
- Improve Voice Flexibility
- Perform 'Placement Imagery' Exercises to improve voice quality
- Understand Voice Registers and classification
- Find your own vocal range (soprano, mezzo, alto, Tenor, Bass, Baritone
- You will need a computer or phone to be able to watch the videos in this course.
- This course is for those who have a basic knowledge of singing already and want to increase their vocal range and blend their vocal registers.
"As a backing vocalist for the madden brothers, Im always looking to keep my voice in tiptop shape. I've used Romas teaching and exersises for years as it is simply brilliant. Couldnt reccommend her more highly as a vocal coach". Judd
really enjoyed this course, Roma is so engaging, funny, positive and
very easy to watch. I love all the valuable information, tips and
tricks for singers like myself. We never stop learning so I would
recommend this to everyone who wants to further their knowledge in
"Very nice ! Master of her trade, filled with useful knowledge in abundance!"
you want to:
- Sing higher, louder and stronger without vocal fatigue or difficult exercises;
- Understand the most common singing terms and become a well educated vocalist;
- Ask questions and if the answer has not already be provided I will add a video to the course;
- Download scales for you to use, in your vocal range....
Then this is the most important online course you'll ever purchase!
How To Sing #2: Increase Vocal Range & Blend Registers: Vocal workouts to get you singing higher, louder & stronger will help you increase your vocal range and find your own vocal range (alto/mezzo/soprano/bass/baritone/tenor).
How To Sing #2: Increase Vocal Range & Blend Registers is for every singer who wants to sing higher (or lower) with more flexibility, but can't find the right exercises.
HERE'S A HUGE PROBLEM YOU MAY BE FACING RIGHT NOW...
It's thinking you can't increase your vocal range. That you are born with what you've got.
But that's not the end of your problems with singing higher, lower, louder and stronger...
What makes this even worse is the fact that without the right training, your vocal ability will not improve! Which means you may be practicing with the wrong exercises and doing damage to your voice rather than helping it improve.
And, worst of all, many singers can't get past the idea that you need singing lessons to increase your vocal range and flexibility.
All this can make trying to increase your vocal range really frustrating! But luckily for you, there's now a solution!
HER'ES WHAT WE WILL COVER IN THIS COURSE:
REMARKABLE RESULTS! Vocal exercises to blend vocal registers, increase vocal range, improve voice flexibility to sing higher, louder and stronger without vocal fatigue or difficult exercises - Fast;
A FRESH APPROACH! The Singing Dictionary Ebook of Common Singing Terms allows you to understand the most common singing terms and become a well educated vocalist - 100% Foolproof
DELIVERS! Q&A videos of most common voice questions (i.e. Have you ever wondered what chest voice//head voice really means? What is falsetto?) ..... ask questions and if the answer has not already be provided, I will add a video to the course.
DEPENDABLE! Videos on voice classification & vocal registers. Delivers the key to find your own vocal range (alto/mezzo/soprano/bass/baritone/tenor) - Easily
EXCITING! Placement Imagery Exercises which help you to use my simple 'mind/thinking' technique that will help strengthen and expand your vocal range - With Ease
If you have some experience with singing technique and would like to expand your skills - this is a 'take you to the next level' course.
Don't delay getting started to sing higher, louder and stronger without vocal fatigue or difficult exercises!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all levels - but especially for those who have some experience with singing technique and would like to expand their skills further;
- This course is not for people who have no singing experience or not taken any introductory online singing courses/lessons.
- This course is not for people who are not interested in putting in the effort required to see desired results.
Roma Waterman is an award winning singer/songwriter and best selling author.
As a vocal coach, session singer, and artist for over 20 years, which has included being a judge for the early audition process on the X Factor in Australia, she has also been a vocal coach for many TV Talent contestants on X Factor, Idol and the Voice.
The author of several Amazon No. 1 bestselling books, she has also released 8 albums that have been released globally and across Christian radio in Australia, New Zealand and The UK.
In the last two years she has become an online instructor, teaching thousands of students all over the world in the areas of voice presentation (for podcasting and teaching), vocal coaching, songwriting, as well as how to write best selling books and online courses to help other up and coming creative entreprenuers.
She loves people, thinking out of the box, and reinventing herself = and helping others do the same.