How To Shoot Photos That Sell
What you'll learn
- Create stock photos that sell, shoot only what you love
- Collaborate with professionals and models
- Earn money while you sleep, work when you want
- Develop, Retouch and Keyword your photos properly
- Submit to stock agencies, avoid rejections and maximize your sales
- Basic Photography Knowledge
- Digital Camera or Smartphone
- Photo Editing Software
SELL YOUR PHOTOS ONLINE
If you're interested in selling your photos online, this is the right course for you. We'll cover EVERYTHING you need to know to successfully upload and sell your photos online. In this course you'll learn how to plan, shoot, retouch, keyword and upload your photos and sell them online.
I'll share with you all my knowledge and secrets acquired through 10 years of uploading more than 40,000 photos and selling more than 1,000,000 photo licenses worldwide!
This course is for you whether you're just looking to make some extra bucks with photos you have lying around in a hard drive or if you're an experienced photographer looking to become a full-time photographer and make a living out of it.
What's so great about being a stock photographer you ask?
1. Be your own boss - You decide what to shoot, who to shoot, when to shoot. Just make sure you DO shoot and work, this is not an easy money scheme. More on that below!
2. Manage your time - Work whenever you can, at your own pace. If you have another job, you're a student or anything else and you just have a few hours a day or weekends free, that's fine, that's enough to get you started. That's how I started anyway, and now I'm a full-time stock photographer. I work when I want, I have spare time to spend with my family, friends, I decide when to work and what to work on.
3. Do what you love - If you love to travel, you love food, love pets, love people, anything's fine. You can shoot what you love and still make some money from it. No dealing with clients or bosses, just follow your passion.
You won't get rich overnight
Don't get me wrong, getting paid for your photos feels great. Finding some of your photos being used across the world is also really great. However, like all good things in life, you have to put some work in it. Stock photography is NOT about taking photos of things you have lying around your house, it's about finding your passion and giving it value by creating a photograph. And sometimes, if you get lucky, you may get that one photo or shoot that becomes viral and gets sold thousands of times!
Becoming a successful stock photographer takes time and a lot of work, but you're already ahead of so many people just by taking this course. I'll give you a head start, I'll share with you everything I've learned over the years.
Who this course is for:
- People interested in photography and looking to make some extra money
- Photographers already selling stock photos who are looking to make a living out of stock photography
- Amateur and Pro Photographers looking to earn an extra income by selling stock photos
- Filmmakers and Illustrators interested in selling their content online
I'm a professional Photographer and Educator based in Mexico. I've been taking photos for more than 17 years and I've been a teacher for over 10 years. I became a stock photographer 10 years ago, and I've been selling lifestyle stock photos full-time since then.
I currently own a portfolio with more than 35,000 stock photos and I've sold more than 1 MILLION photo licenses worldwide through agencies like Shutterstock, Adobe Stock, iStock, 123RF, Dreamstime, DepositPhotos, CanStock, and BigStock