How to sew, button, hook without sewing machine
What you'll learn
- Learn a multitude of stitches and seam finishes
- SEWING WITHOUT THE NEED OF SEWING MACHINE
- Sewing basics in details
- Different patterns of sewing
- Along with how to sew buttons
- How to use all needles and threads
- Complete foundation course on how to sew without the sewing machine
- how to sew hook and fixing tape in depth along with button sewing
- Scissors, Tape Measure, Straight Pins, Fabric Scissors, All-Purpose craft scissors, Thread, Fabric marker or chalk, Seam Ripper
- button, hook, tape
- NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED
Hello welcome to this course, in this course you will learn how to sew without sewing machine, anyone can do it completely narrated by me easy process to go along , along with basic sewing, sewing hook, fixing tape and how to sew the buttons on fabric.
This course follows the same format that I have used to teach hundreds of people how to sew in my studio, fabric stores and schools for over 15 years.
We’re starting right from the beginning, so don’t worry if you’ve never sewn before. And if you’ve been sewing for a while, but without much guidance or without a strong technical focus, I'm sure you’ll notice your skills and your finished projects improve significantly.
You done need any experience to get started with it.
This course is focused on sewing without the sewing machine efficiently, you don't need a sewing machine to sew efficiently, if you have a one that's okay but if you don't have than this course will help you in sewing it without it, making it easy to learn to sew.
What am I going to get from this course
1) learn sewing basics
2) learn how to put the thread into needle hole
3)how to cut the fabric
4) how to use threads
5) how to use fabric for sewing
6) complete materials required section in detail
7) how to sew buttons on fabric
8) how to make button hole
9) how to sew hook
10) how to make closet for hook
11) How to fix tape
12) tips and tricks to how to sew efficiently
13) how to fold the fabric for sewing
14) how to use needle holder and how to make it
15) and many more
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to sew
- How to sew efficiently without sewing machine
Hello guys, I am parshwika, your course instructor, I started my own art career in 2018 and I am a completely self-taught artist.
I am on a mission to help to struggle and aspiring artists in their art career. From 2018 till 2020 I had learned a lot, I started from complete scratch and till now I have gained some experience in making a portrait. Since I struggled a lot as I am not from art school don't have any art degree and so I really wasn't knowing how to draw, it was a challenge for me but then I took this challenge and in 2 years I learned by practicing daily and making new artworks. One thing I want to say that you don't need any art degree or any kind of experience to become an artist, cause at that time when I was starting with art people were telling me you don't have any experience and any art degree so you cant draw and sketch. I prove them wrong by practicing daily and making new artworks and I am combining my tips and techniques that I personally used in this art course, this course will going to cover how to draw and sketch and shade a female face step by step taking you to every aspect of an artwork, I hope it will help you. Please give your feedback and reviews as it will help me to improve more.
I have been making and creating embroidery designs for the past 20 years and In these 20 years I learned embroidery by myself and I also do stitches by myself, I am a self-taught embroidery artist and designer, I love making embroidery, crochet, stitches and so much more about designing clothes. apparel and so much more about fashion designing. I hope you find my courses useful and please give your feedback and reviews as it helps me a lot in updating each course and so on.