How To Setup Web Hosting - Fast and Low Cost
- You will need an internet connection
- If you have an idea for your website that will help you select a domain name, great! If you prefer to learn the mechanics before choosing a domain name, that works too.
As a website investor I have owned and setup web hosting for literally hundreds of websites. In this course, the focus is on the end result. You will go through a fast, straightforward process to choose a new domain (website name), get the domain setup on a web hosting account and learn the basics of web hosting that you will need to know to operate your site. (Oh, and we’ll install WordPress!)
- It will be fast and efficient
- It will be a high quality web hosting provider
- It will be cost effective
- What you learn will apply to any future websites you may buy or create
So what exactly will you learn?
- The do’s and don’ts in choosing a domain name
- The best tool for brainstorming names and finding whether they are available
- How to setup web hosting
- How to associate the domain with the web host
- How to setup an email account for the web site
- How to install WordPress with the famous 1-click installation
- How to install Filezilla FTP software and use it
- And much more…
Is This For You?
That depends. This is for beginners. If you haven’t setup web hosting or purchased a domain before, this is probably the best place to start.
If you don’t have an idea for a website in mind yet, and want to learn the process before you commit, this is also for you.
If that’s not you, check out my other courses!
If it is you, I’ll see you in Module 1.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get started selecting a website name and get it setup on web host.
- Anyone looking for an introduction to cPanel based web hosting
- Anyone looking for a great web hosting provider at a great price
Jeff Hunt invests in and operates online businesses. He is the author of "The Website Investor: The Guide To Buying An Online Website Business For Passive Income". He is also the author of the beginner guides for Buying and Selling Web Businesses published on Flippa, the world's biggest marketplace for websites.
Jeff has owned more than 300 income producing websites and earns his living from his online portfolio. His websites receive more than 3 million pageviews per month.
Jeff is an expert at advertising monetization, having earned hundreds of thousands of dollars from Google Adsense alone.
Before becoming a Shark in the online business market, Jeff was a Project Executive at IBM where he managed 8 and 9 figure outsourcing services deals.
Today Jeff enjoys capitalizing on internet opportunities and helping others to do the same.
Established internet income sources provide the time flexibility for Jeff to teach and coach his colleagues, as well as to invest time in ministry and family.
I'm a poet and a writer, and truly an artist at heart. I've always had a knack for figuring out technical things however, and have held several jobs as a technology consultant.
Since 2009 I've run a consulting firm in Chattanooga TN helping small businesses implement and leverage technology and the web. In 2005 I became involved in Internet Marketing, successfully starting several websites and blogs since.
My expertise in consulting and technology is teaching and helping the beginner.