Working With Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain on IBM Bluemix
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will know how to setup Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain in Bluemix
- You will know how the Fabric APIs works
- You will know how to deploy a simple chaincode (Smart contract) in Fabric
- You should have very basic knowledge of Blockchain
- You should have very basic knowledge of Hyperledger Fabric
- You should have zeal to learn Blockchain & Other Crypto based Technologies
Blockchain technology is making so much buzz now a days. You might have heard about some interesting technologies based on Blockchain. The Hyperledger Fabric is one of the most talked about Blockchain in the Corporate World due to it's amazing features for the corporation.
The Hyperledger Project is an open source, collaborative effort to create a blockchain for business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-customer (B2C) transactions. IBM was one of the founding members of the Hyperledger Project, donating 44,000 lines of blockchain code to what became the first project under incubation, Hyperledger Fabric.
In this course I will teach you how to setup your own private Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain using IBM Bluemix Cloud service using their web interface.
I will explain each and every step & their setup architecture while setting up the Blockchain. I will also explain how to to deploy chaincode using their interface & then also access their APIs using web interface.
After this course you will be able to setup your fabric blockchain in IBM cloud & use it to get your PoC done.
- Anyone who wants to understand Hyperledger Fabric
- Anyone who wants to compare Multiple Blockchain technologies
- Anyone who wants to do experiments or consult others on Blockchain
- Anyone interested in setting up Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain on Bluemix
This will be an introduction of the course. Here I will introduce myself, and the course content.
Here we will learn what is Hyperledger Fabric & what is included in Hyperledger? Is it a project, or a technology or a Blockchain, or a coin?