How to Set-up your Business
What you'll learn
- How to Build and Grow their Business From Start to Finish.
- Your success depends solely on how prepared you are. The answers are all in this book. The rest is up to you.
It is time to invest in yourself. This step-by-step video course will navigate you through the initial burden of setting up your business.
This course is for you, IF...
1) you're an aspiring entrepreneur
2) you have a great idea but you just don't know where to start
3) you've never started a business before
4) you want to learn the basic and advanced methods of starting a business
5) you have the desire to learn, to search for that one nugget of information that will change your life
Here's why we're qualified to help you:
We've done tens of millions of dollars in retail sales.
We've done millions of dollars in online sales.
Together we own over 3 dozen businesses. That is 36 different profiles & personalities, 36 different business plans, 36 different sets of problems, and 36 different sets of solutions. Thats 36 businesses worth of experience.
Your success depends solely on how prepared you are. The answers are all in this book.
The rest is up to you.
Who this course is for:
- You're an aspiring entrepreneur
- You have a great idea but you just don't know where to start
- You've never started a business before
- You want to learn the basic and advanced methods of starting a business
- You have the desire to learn, to search for that one nugget of information that will change your life
Dan Fleyshman is the youngest founder of a publicly traded company in history. At the age of 23, after selling 15 million dollars worth of clothing in six department store chains and surpassing expectations with his 9.5 million dollar licensing deal with STARTER apparel, Mr. Fleyshman launched the “Who’s Your Daddy” energy drink into 55,000 retail stores and military bases. 10 years after starting his licensing company in high school, Dan went on to launch Victory Poker in 2010, building the third largest team of professional players out of the 550 poker sites on the market.
Mr. Fleyshman is a very active Angel Investor and advisor to 24+ companies that range from mobile apps and tech companies, to successful monthly box subscription sites like “Dollar Beard Club” and consumer products like Uwheels, both of which exceeded $5,000,000 in sales in less than 8 months.
During all of this, he’s supported 2 dozen charities before finally launching his own: ModelCitizenFund.org creates backpacks filled with over 150 emergency supply items for the homeless. It has been the official charity of the World Series of Poker Europe the past few years and has been featured on Fox Sports, NBC, MTV, and ESPN for supplying homeless shelters, teen abuse shelters, and orphanages around the world.
Besides his passion for philanthropy, he’s also an avid poker player with multiple 1st place wins. These range from the 5k C.E.O. Poker Championship at the Palms, the Canadian Poker Tour Main Event, and the 25k high roller event at the Commerce Casino — as well as winning the 10k Chipleader Challenge at the Hard Rock.
On top of all of this, “Elevator Nights” is the quarterly event that Dan holds (free of charge) for 12 companies to present for five minutes each to 150 of his angel investor friends.
Currently his media site, 1stSlice.com, has generated 300,000,000 page views in the first nine months since launching!