The Complete Guide to Taking Your Business Digital
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to lead digital transformation step-by-step
- No MBA is needed
Transforming a business to digital is wrongly presented as a risky and highly complex effort; it's not as long as you understand and excel at three fundamental things, you don't need a MBA for it:
- Industry's disruption impacts on your business
- Alignment of your company's operational model to DevOps' philosophy
- Transformation of your company's IT into IT automation toolchain
The digital transformation vision, approach, processes, practices, and tools in this course will help you create the conditions for successful digital business.
This comprehensive 15-module course on how to take a business digital, offers concise, practical, and powerful tips to help you learn and apply strategies and tactics to effectively plan, monitor, facilitate, and lead business transformation including IT to digital.
Increase your qualifications, learn:
- What industry disruption is and how it impacts businesses, IT organization, and CIO jobs
- How lines of business understand innovation, Why is it vital to digital business success and How to lead its implementation
- DevOps, how to approach it from the executive perspective, and how to lead its implementation
- Value stream mapping, how is it important to optimize digital business model, and how to lead its implementation
- Continuous delivery infrastructure (CDI), how it enables your company's value stream and how to lead its implementation as a digital technology platform
- Plan and lead DevOps and organizational changes adoption
- and more
- Executive business and IT leaders and digital transformation consultants
The Key things to know about your industry's disruption.