How to Set Personal Boundaries
What you'll learn
- Recognize the different boundary types and styles.
- Identify the barriers and beliefs that may be holding you back.
- Learn to say 'No' without feelings of shame and guilt.
- Implement tools and techniques to set healthy boundaries.
- Communicate your boundaries with confidence.
- Formulate a plan to start practicing setting healthier boundaries.
- No experience necessary, just a desire to create a more balanced life & healthier relationships.
Take back your power and be your authentic self again!
It’s time to set healthy boundaries so you can build self-confidence, form healthier relationships, and deeper connections.
Are you tired of saying yes when you really mean no?
Are you fed up with being walked all over?
Have you had enough of being taken advantage of?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this course is for you.
You want to experience healthy connections with others, so you can feel safe and secure.
You want to feel confident in communicating your boundaries.
You crave to feel empowered knowing that you can set your limits in a healthy and effective way.
You want to show up as your authentic self so you can live in peace and freedom.
You want others to respect you but most importantly you want to respect yourself.
But you don’t know where to start because on-one ever taught you how to set boundaries or how to say “No” to others. Perhaps you were taught it was caring to always tend to other people's needs before your own. Yet, it leaves you feeling exhausted and powerless or even irritable and empty.
When we learn how to set personal boundaries, we can establish healthy limits within our relationships, which allows us to feel safe and comfortable. Besides supporting your self-esteem, self-worth, and authentic self, setting personal boundaries is essential to good self-care as well as communicating your needs with others.
Let us imagine for a moment what it would be like to…
· Set your boundaries with confidence.
· Be able to say ‘no’ without feelings of shame or guilt.
· Respect your authentic self by prioritizing your own needs.
· Feel safe and secure within your relationships.
· Feel amazing knowing that you are able to set your own limits
Setting healthy boundaries is crucial for your wellbeing and self-esteem. And that is why I have created this course so you can gain the awareness, knowledge, and skills to set your boundaries with confidence and conviction!
What our students are saying about this course:
"The course is structured very well, and the exercise book and additional resources are great. I would recommend this course to anyone, especially if you find it difficult to say no and feel guilty doing so."
"The course is easy to follow and understand and is produced to a high standard, with resources and tips to help you along the way."
"This is a powerful course. It takes you in a very short time with clarity and concision, through the mental and emotional complexities that are the characteristics of the different limiting personal boundaries, and the steps to changing those boundaries."
If you are ready to take your power back, then sign up for this course today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is aware that they need healthier boundaries in their life.
- Those that tend to seek approval and acceptance from others.
- Those that struggle to prioritize their own needs.
- Anyone who feels that they are often taken advantage of.
- Those that find it difficult to say 'No' to others.
- Those that want to live a more authentic life!
Hi, I'm Karina. I am a qualified counsellor and healing practitioner, with over a decade's experience working within various health settings prior to setting up my private practice.
I have worked with individuals, groups and corporate clients, sharing therapeutic tools, delivering workshops and training. I am passionate about helping individuals to reach their wellness goals and realise that change, growth and healing is absolutely possible regardless of current circumstances.
As well as my expertise in mental health and personal development, I also have lived experience. Everything that I teach is an area where I have had to do my own personal work in order to heal and grow as an individual. Ultimately, this is what drives my passion to bring my personal learning and expertise into my online courses.