How To Set Goals That Win
- No course prerequisites
Upon completion of this course, students will know to write goals that will produce results! Students will have an opportunity to practice seven logical steps for setting goals that win. They will also learn how to and use the SMART technique refine their top three goals. A SMART goal clarifies exactly what is expected and the measures used to determine if the goal is successfully completed.
- All levels
- Are Your Current Goals Winners?4 questions
- Power of The Unconscious07:07
- Identify The Sharks1 question
- Step # 1: Identify The Goal Part # 105:12
- Step # 1 Identify The Goal Part # 204:56
- Check Your Goals5 questions
- Step # 2: Whats In It For Me (WIFM)03:22
- Whats In It For Me Cards1 question
- Step # 3 : Identify The Obstacles04:07
- List The Obstacles1 question
- Step # 4: Assess Your Skills01:57
- Skill Assessment2 questions
- Step # 5: People06:13
- Identify Your People2 questions
- Step # 6: Work Your Plan05:18
- Create A Five Year Plan1 question
- Step # 7: Date The Goal01:25
- Psychological Barriers06:26
Dr. Eddie Nathaniel Chapman is a empowering educator and psychologist. He has a Doctorate degree (Psy.D) in Clinical Psychology, a Master’s degree in Psychology from Carlos Ablizu University, a Master’s degree in Counselor Education from Florida International University. He is currently an Assistant Professor of Psychology at Marshall University.
He draws on his diverse experience as a clinical mental health professional, higher education administrator, military leader, and his seven-year professorship teaching a variety of courses including positive psychology to teach and train people to achieve at their highest level.
He specializing in optimizing performance with athletes, and in romantic relationships. He is a Gottman Leader that has been trained in extensively in principles for making relationships work.
signup for one of his live workshops Seven Principles of Making Marriage Work today on our website.