How to set goals for your business
What you'll learn
- You will learn OKRs from practitioners with 500+ coaching hours and proven track record of success
- You will choose and adapt your goal-setting approach based on your company/team/project needs
- Master writing 3 types of Key Results and avoid "fake" measurements and ineffective Objectives
- You know how to set up ongoing reporting and progress tracking to cut your meetings time by 50%
- Your team can connect day-to-day activities to the big picture and prioritize their workload
- You will get access to 2 exclusive interviews with outstanding experts in business management and growth marketing
- You know how to define your north-star metric and monitor leading and lagging indicators
- You know what real 360 alignment means and you can facilitate OKR discussions
- You feel it's time to move from ad hoc decisions to a sustainable improvement model in your business
- No preparation required. We got you covered with tools and templates
In this course, you will learn:
How to write goals as a team?
How to avoid micromanagement and involve everyone in moving the company forward?
Top-down and bottom-up alignment strategies - how to avoid most common mistakes?
Which goal-setting method to choose?
What are KPIs, OKRs, SMART goals, and how to use them?
When is the right time to use OKRs and do they work for all use cases?
What makes a work meeting productive and how to avoid burnout?
You will discover different tools and approaches that help to avoid micromanagement and find 20% of the effort that brings 80% of the results.
We will be sharing practical templates and resources we are using on a daily basis with our clients. We hope you enjoy the course! If you'd like us to cover any additional topics, you are welcome to submit your ideas, and we will get back in touch.
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for CEOs, startup founders, team leaders, HR professionals, and internal OKR champions. If you ever felt overwhelmed as a manager in your workplace or you want to improve your leadership skills, this course is for you.
In a series of short lectures, we will guide you through important workflows and help you make lasting changes to your existing work model. We will also be including unique interviews with successful practitioners - a growth marketer and a successful startup founder. Pay special attention to these videos!
We believe in meaningful and purposeful work, and it's our great pleasure to help businesses get organized.
Who will be your instructors?
For more than 4 years, we have been helping companies work through change management initiatives, improving performance tracking and day-to-day productivity.
By now, we have worked with more than 200 companies from all over the world. And for a long time, we felt that it was time to share our practical experience with a larger audience.
Who this course is for:
- OKR champions
- CEOs, startup founders
- Team leaders, managers
- HR professionals
We are Mirell and Anastasiia, business improvement coaches, and we are happy to welcome you to our new courses!
For more than 4 years, we have been helping businesses work through change management initiatives, improving performance tracking, and day-to-day productivity.
By now, we have worked with more than 200 companies from all over the world. And for a long time, we felt that it was time to share our practical experience with a larger audience!
More about us:
Anastasiia has a Master's degree in Applied Linguistics and extensive background knowledge in change management, edtech, language learning, as well as international retail and e-commerce. She currently works as an OKR Coach at Weekdone (a goal-setting software company) and coaches companies on a daily basis.
Mirell has a Master's degree in Behavioral Psychology and Organizational Learning and extensive background knowledge in sales, marketing, recruitment, and startups. She gives lectures about goal-setting and performance management in universities, and occasionally mentors new businesses in startup accelerators.