How to sell out your event with social media advertising
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to build smart and engaging ad campaigns that convert - including basic retargeting
- How to identify your desired audiences and position your event's unique selling points
- How to set up your Facebook Business Manager account the right way
- How to set KPI's and plan out your content - including key content strategies you can use in your campaigns right now
- Industry hacks to build better audiences and ensure your ads sail through Facebook's approval process
- How to create your very own Facebook event and how to leverage it to sell more tickets
- How to set up reporting and effectively measure your results
- To create an ad campaign you'll need a Facebook page for your business/event. If you want to run ads on Instagram we recommend you also have a business Instagram page
- You'll need access to a computer and a credit card in order to activate your Facebook Business Manager account so you can start running ads
- Basic knowledge of Facebook. Ideally, you will already have a business page set up and have experience posting content and experimenting with some features (not essential though)
- Zero previous experience running ad campaigns is necessary - you'll learn the step-by-step process right here
Are you under pressure to sell tickets to your virtual or live event, don’t know where to start with social media advertising, scared of wasting money on ads, and can’t afford an agency?
I get it.
I used to be there as well. I remember trying to create ads for the first time and getting overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information on the internet, Facebook’s complicated Business Manager, and all the different objectives, ad types and strategies. I procrastinated, then I experimented, but I didn’t know what to look for so I didn’t know what was working or not working.
That’s why I was so passionate about creating this course for you.
If you want to expand your skills and learn how to set your event or business up for success long after this course, I’ll help you bypass the hurdles of creating your own successful ad campaigns. I share my screen and take you through the end to end process of marketing and selling your event using social media advertising.
After taking this course you will:
Be able to confidently attract more people and sell more tickets to your next event
Successfully build and get your own ad campaign live on Facebook and Instagram
Learn how to identify and target your desired audience
Stop wasting money with Facebook and Instagram ads
Know how to get a return on investment from your advertising budget
Understand the key fundamentals required to build a high performing ad campaign
Learn key hacks and insights from a top boutique agency that specialises in creating high performing ad campaigns for the event industry
Be able to teach and pass on your knowledge to others in your team or organisation
Whether you’re selling a virtual event or a live event, this course will provide you with all the tools you need to successfully sell more tickets to your next event. Take this course today, and begin your journey towards ads superstardom!
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- A marketing professional or event owner/manager that wants to expand on their current skills and be ahead of the game
- An online coach who has to sell an online event, workshop or promote a webinar to increase their client base and revenue
- Anyone interested in learning how to confidently attract more people and sell more tickets to their next virtual or live event