Selling Used Items on eBay and Amazon for Beginners
- Students will need used items to sell.
- Amazon account in good standing
- eBay account in good standing (if not, there is a lecture in the course that will teach you how).
- PayPal account in good standing (if not, there is a lecture in the course that will teach you how).
Hi, my name is Matt Bernstein, successful Udemy instructor with over 175,000+ students across 198 countries.
From an eBay and Amazon standpoint, I’ve been selling online since 2006.
At the end of the course you'll learn how to…
Understand which selling platform is better to list your household items on - eBay or Amazon.
Conduct pre-sale research to maximize sales price and volume on eBay and Amazon.
List your items on eBay and Amazon to make extra cash.
Ship the customers orders and save money.
Who should take this course? Who should not?
Anyone who wants to make extra money on eBay and Amazon.
Students who have no experience and want to get started with eBay and Amazon
Students who are shipping items for the first time.
Students who want to understand the differences between eBay and Amazon.
Who this course is for:
- Students who have no experience and want to get started with eBay and Amazon
- Students who want to sell their household items and earn extra cash
- Students who are shipping items for the first time and have no idea how to save money doing so
- Students who want to understand the differences between eBay and Amazon.
- 03:13Signup for an eBay Account
- 02:05Signup for a PayPal Account
- 01:50Increasing eBay Selling Limits
- 01:31Amazon Product Bestseller Rankings
- 03:21eBay Completed Listings
- 01:22Don't Use eBay Auctions
With a degree in Communication from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, instructor Matt Bernstein has been successfully selling on eBay since 2006. Passionate about helping people build successful eBay businesses, he teaching classes online, while working full time as a logistics coordinator for EF Education First.
Things I Like:
Bowling, reading, beer, hiking, good deli meat, and most importantly, memorable experiences with family, and friends.
Skillhance helps hardworking people start a successful side business at an affordable cost.
Students get access to cutting-edge training courses and passionate support communities that help them start a side businesses more quickly and easily.
The courses provide everything one could need to start and grow a home business. We've discovered principles, strategies, and technologies that produce real, measurable business results — without the expensive upfront costs.