How To Sell Over The Telephone Professional Sales Course
What you'll learn
- Demonstrate the key elements of communication
- Identify Outbound sales structure
- Understand the differences between Open and Close questions
- Create an effective Opening and Benefit statement
- Define the requirements of a successful Sales Presentation
- Identify the main types of closes
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully summarize and exit the call
- No previous sales experience required. This is a beginners course to build confidence and structure.
This course focuses on the key characteristics and processes of sales and is thus the ideal starting point for beginners.
This course illustrates the outbound sales call process, correct objection handling method as well as application.
After completion of this course, you are going to understand the key characteristics of how to become a great sales person. In addition, you are going to learn what to say in the cold call, the sales presentation and whenever you get some objections.
This course is an introductory course on selling and persuasion.
It builds on essential sales skills, sales strategies and sales techniques to sell just about anything! This cutting-edge sales training course is exclusively available on Udemy.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
This sales training course is made for you if you want to improve your sales skills and gain a solid foundation in sales and persuasion. It is recommended for anyone starting out in some sort of sales or if you are looking for a refresher.
HOW IS THIS SALES COURSE DIFFERENT?
In this course you will learn
Correct objection handling method
The processes and foundations of a good sales call/presentation
Exactly what to say, when to say it and how to say it
Who this course is for:
- Salespeople who develop their skills
- Entrepreneurs who need a basic understanding of sales
- Anyone improving their net worth by learning this valuable skill - both employees and entrepreneurs
Carl has over 15 years sales experience, from face to face sales to telemarketing - Coaching and development to script writing and management, he has done it all and overcome the many challenges along the way. He has worked with major BPO companies supporting and providing quality and enthusiasm in every aspect. Carl left the office to pursue his passion for helping to develop others by providing quality training, coaching and consultation.