How to Self-Study English Online
- Students will need a printer to print out the PDF documents to guide them through the process
- Students will need the time and motivation to create their own personalized study plan
It's a struggle to self-study anything, let alone a language! Languages were created for the sole purpose of communicating with others. So, is it possible to self-study English online? Of course it is!
This course will help motivated self-studying English students learn how to effectively learn online. Learn how to set achievable goals, how to identify the right resources and how to create a study plan that will lead you to success. Downloadable PDF documents help guide you through the entire process.
If you're at a loss on how to study English online, have no fears! This course is designed to help you.
- This course is meant for motivated people who would like to learn English online for any purpose
- This course is not meant for students who want one specific study methodology handed to them, but rather for those who are motivated enough to create their own personalized methodology
- Step 1: Setting Goals
- How to Fill out the Goals Pyramid
- Step 2: Identifying Helpful Resources
- Step 3: Create a Study Plan
- How to Fill out the Study Plan
- Take your Temperature
- 5 Tips for Being a GREAT Online Student
- Course Conclusion
- Bonus lecture!
Hello, Hola! My name is Nikki, and I am a language teacher. I love studying languages and, of course, teaching them. With 10+ years of teaching under my belt, I'm excited to be bringing my teaching skills online. I'm looking forward to using my education and experience to help my students learn English and Spanish!