How to select and cut in Photoshop
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to select and cut in Photoshop
- You will learn about the magic wand, lasso tools, Pen tool and more.
- In the end, the student will be able to make a collage of multiple images, or put in another background etc.
- The program Adobe Photoshop
One of the most important things to master in Photoshop, is selecting objects or persons, and then cutting them out, so you can replace the background or move them to another image.
I will take you from the most basic tools, like the magic wand and lasso tool, to the more advanced tools like the pen tool and layer masks. You can follow along, by downloading the images used, and try it yourself, before you go on to the next tool.
The class is for both the newbies of Photoshop, but also the ones who knows a bit more about Photoshop.
Hope you enjoy this class. Make sure to follow me for more Photoshop tricks :)
- Beginners to Photoshop
The pen tool is the most used selection tool. I will cover how it works, and I have made a practice sheet, so you can practice the tool.