Basic tips to Secure Your IT Corporate Network
- An understanding of System and Network Administration
In this video series you will learn some basic recommendations that you can put in place to stregnth your IT Security and Network.
We'll give you the top tips that you should be putting in place to help mitigate the risks of cybersecurity treats, hackers and malware. We'll also give you an overview of some of the techniques used by pentesters (ethical hackers).
The topics that we will cover in this series includes -
- Server Security Hardening including Active Directory
- Storage Security Hardening for SAN and NAS
- Network and Firewall Security Hardening
- Email Security
- Hardware Security
- What does a Penetration Tester (Pentester) do?
- Important IT Policies and Documents you need to have
Who this course is for:
- System Administrators and Engineers
- Network and Security Engineers
- IT Managers and Leaders
- 12:26Server Security
- 06:03Network and Firewall Security
- 11:17End-User / Desktop Security
- 09:53Email, Hardware, Process Security
- 10:32WiFi Security
- 12:42Role of Pentester (Ethical Hacker)
Emilio is an accomplished professional and leader with over 20 years of with experience in IT professional services, digital transformation, infrastructure and operations management. Emilio loves helping people learn and achieve their goals, providing them the skills and expertise to make their professional careers better and more rewarding.
Areas of Expertise include -
- Win Server, macOS + integration
- Storage Architecture
- Virtualisation, VMware
- Cybersecurity Hardening
- IT Governance
- DR and Backup Design