How to sculpt the female body
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learning from scratch to make a sculpture of a female figure
- Use the photographic references correctly
- Make a three-dimensional piece modeled in plasticine
- Build a stable simple structure
- Make a piece with exact proportions
- Work hands, feet and face in detail
- Work the musculature of the human body
- Smooth the surface
- No knowledge of sculpture of any kind is necessary
- Persistence: not always everything will come out the first time. You have to exercise and repeat the exercises. Little by little everything will turn out exactly as you imagined it.
- Willing to experiment: making sculpture is fun
- A space to work: a table and a bench with good light is enough
- List of materials available in the free class "materials"
Learn to make a sculpture of a female body modeled in traditional oil based clay: the course guides them step by step in the creation of structures, volumes and surface of the piece, up to the final finishes.
- You will see how to make a wire structure with the correct proportions, based on real photographic references for greater fidelity.
- you will know the structure of the body, in its anatomical details.
- you will learn to make general volumes of the body and its finest details.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL KNOW HOW TO MAKE A FEMALE FIGURE IN THE POSITION YOU PREFER
Have you ever had the curiosity to make a sculpture? Are you a student of plastic arts and want a clear course that simply explains modeling techniques? Do you want to perfect your sculptural technique and know more about materials?
LEARN THE SECRETS OF MAKING LIGHT STRUCTURES, MODELING VOLUMES AND GIVING FINISHES LIKE A PROFESSIONAL SCULPTOR
Francesca, Italian professional sculptor, performs in front of the camera a sculpture inspired by Michelangelo's david, explaining in detail everything he does and why, putting emphasis on all the stages that allow to carry out a sculptural project, the use of tools and the different materials available. It begins with the use of appropriate photographic references, to then make a structure that governs the entire piece, to build the general volumes with lightweight and resistant materials. You will know the use of stíques for sculptor, the different plastilins, you will see different ways of making smooth or textured surfaces, the use of solvents and much more. You will see how to create hands, faces and bodies with correct proportions.
Includes Downloadable Reference Pictures!
In a few hours this video guides you from the realization of an easy and light structure, the creation of volumes, to the final finishes. Each method and each material is explained clearly so you can use it in the best way.
Do not miss the tips and techniques of a professional!
Remember that you have a 30 day guarantee!
- Students of visual and plastic arts
- Lovers of art and crafts
- All those people who want to experiment with new artistic projects but do not know how.