Level 1 - How to run RPA/Automation projects, the easy way
- A keenness for learning about automation
?#intelligentautomation #rpa #roboticprocessautomation #techskills #digitaltransformation
There's a MASSIVE shortage of experts in this automation, and the growing demand for automation has made finding automation (RPA/robotic process automation) experts extremely challenging. Especially for those with more than a couple of years of experience
A small team of experts is an expensive process, and large external teams require considerable on-boarding to get acquainted with stakeholders and business processes, culture
Empowering yourself and your colleagues to do it yourselves in a repeatable and controlled way could be your best bet!
Find out the fastest way to SCALE UP your automation programs, so that you can roll out automation company-wide without breaking the bank
From newbie to pro:
· 14 most common pitfalls most new automation teams experience, and what to do about it
· 6 inefficiencies eating up your team/business's resources
· Are you struggling with these common challenges in automation/rpa?
· Are you making these 5 common mistakes in automation/rpa?
Make a difference:
· Get senior leaders excited about automation in 10 steps
· 7 steps to find root causes of business issues and problems
· 22 steps from automation noobs to pros
· 5 ways to re-design a process for automation - get more from rpa
· 6 things before launching bots! Watch if you're a developer
· Your automation desperately needs some d.o.w.n.t.i.m.e. right now
· 5 things after you build bots!! Don't launch without it
Become the automation hero your team desperately needs:
· Intelligent automation matchmaker. Find the right ai tech for you!
· Your automation is saving more than you think! Don't sell yourself short
· What is pdd and why does automation need it?
· Are you mapping your process correctly? Streamline before automation
· Trust the process - before you automate, clearly define the steps
· What is pdd and why does automation need IT?
Who this course is for:
- Anyone keen on learning about RPA, Intelligent Automation, Digital transformation
About: IA Simplified and Lean IA limited are on a mission to provide and create a community to help clients simplify the way their businesses use automation technologies to digitally transform their business. Be that RPA, AI or other automation technologies, we want to accelerate and perfect how you identify and deliver great opportunities in a scalable way.
Tony Walker is CEO of Lean IA limited and author of Business @ the Speed of Bots which was 5-star rated by the ex-COO of the world's largest process automation company UiPath ...so impressed Guy Kirkwood he even wrote the Foreword of the book saying "Tony's approach To Implementing RPA Is Thorough, Well-Researched And Well Executed. Highly Recommended To Anyone Involved In The Automation Market.”
Lean IA's ethos is Empower, Optimise Discover - hence why we created the IA Simplified community. Empowering professionals like you is core to our business products and services. We only succeed when you succeed!