How to Retire on 3k with Day Trading and Option Selling
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to day trade
- You will learn what gaps are, how to scan for them, how to play them & which ones to avoid
- You will discover how to mathematically determine how many shares to buy on your trade
- You will discover what stock insurance is
- Most importantly, you will learn how to analyze the short term charts
- Learn how to place entries, stops, targets
- Learn how to create targets
- Create a trading plan with rules and exact metrics regarding when to get in and when to get out
- You should be able to use a computer at a basic level. From there... I GOT YOU!
- You should have access to the internet or a cell phone! :)
One of the biggest fear most people have is running out of money. Especially at retirement. My goal in this course is to provide you strategies, discuss the risk and go over the steps on how to actually use any amount of savings or retirement to create cashflow!
In this program I will teach you
- How to Day Trade
- How to Day Trade using OPM (other peoples money)
- Become an stock insurance sales person
- Time your entires better
- Read and understand the basics of candlestick sentiment
- Place trades
- Improve your financial positioning
Bottom line, for most the stock market is scary. Everyone 'knows' how much money can be made using the stock market, however the majority of people (especially retiree's) are terrified to use it's massive opportunities because of the risks! I begin teaching you a revolutionary risk mitigation technique in class 3! Capital protection and preservation is paramount and I want to ensure each client and customer who goes through this course feels confident in the simplistic yet profitable approach I have in the markets.
Thank you for being here and reading this course description. If you have any questions, please reach out!
~ Jerremy Alexander Newsome
- Anyone who has some extra cash laying around to invest
- College students, anyone who is retired, people who use currency to buy items... ;-)