Remove any background in Photoshop CC - Studio Techniques
- All you need Just a PC or Laptop with Photoshop Application and Little bit of interest to learn this Professional Concepts
- For Example : Extract or Remove the background from the Picture or Photograph (Teaching of 4 concepts)
1. Do you have already knowledge in Photoshop before or not? - No Problem, its a fine non destructive techniques to get 100% Results Great.
2. When you had finish this Course you can do remove any type of background in Photoshop even its complicated too.
3. you can learn all the stuffs from A-Z with clean keen informations.
4. Anyone can do these concepts when you all understand these very well.
Who this course is for:
- This Course is for anyone who love to work with Photoshop may be a Photographer or Even Blogger too.
- This Course is suitable for Photographers, Bloggers, Artists, Online-Marketing, Freelancers and even designers too.
- 07:57Class 01 - Using Select and Mask Method How to Remove Background
- 05:05Class 02 - Extract Hair from any Background by Professional Method
- 09:45Class 03 - Using Channels How to Remove Background
- 03:39Class 04 - Using Background Eraser Tool
- 09:44How to Remove the Background and Color Processing to your Image
- 00:07STOCK IMAGES for your DIY Project for this Course
Hello! Everyone - My name is Thanga Saravanan from India, completed my Masters in Multimedia Engineering, and Masters in 3D Arts and Animation.
Teaching my Skills and Knowledge in designing offline also to my students with a passion. I am happy to do that, to achieve my Passion for the last 10 years. I am training the Freelancing Techniques for disabled Peoples completely FREE to make their life survive.
We own our Cute Little Studio in my town name as MaacDesmond Studio, Freelancer, and You-tuber. I choose my life path as a Trainer. I really hope my courses will help you do better in everything from career to your Personal Work or in Business.
I am constantly creating new courses on Adobe Applications like Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and In 3D Application - Autodesk Maya.
Thank you all Followers, and Udemy Students.