Stress Management: Reduce Your Stress and Anxiety
What you'll learn
- Our comprehensive, easy-to-follow Stress Management course gives you knowledge and skills to change the way you deal with stress and get control of your life
- There's a great workbook and Action Plan – downloadable in the first “General Introduction” module – so you can practice & reinforce what you have learned
- You'll learn about the causes, effects & nature of stress, different ways it shows, how to manage it in simple, proven ways, & how to get control of your life
- Module 1: What is Stress? - When is Stress an Issue? - What Causes Stress? - Types of Stress
- Module 2: Change & Situational Stress - How Change Affects Your Health - The HolmesRahe Test - Dealing With Conflict - Anticipatory Stress - Dealing With Change
- Module 3: Money and Finances - Saving Money and Long Term Goals - Having ENOUGH is a Relative Concept - What Makes Us Happy? - The Three Levels of Sufficiency
- Module 4: Health and Lifestyle - The Importance of a Healthy Lifestyle - Stress and Addiction
- Module 5: Interactivity & Support - Stress in Social Situations - Bottling Up Stress - Your Support Network - A Time & a Place - Dealing With Negative Responses
- Module 6: Time and Obligations - Setting Goals and Prioritisation - Finding Your Downtime - Planning for Future Stress - Your Work/Life Balance
- Module 7: Fun and Relaxation - Relaxation and Breathing - Yoga, Meditation and Mindfulness - Planning for Fun - STOP the Wrong Kinds of Activity
- Module 8: Setting Goals & Planning - Knowing What You Want to Accomplish - SMART Goals - The Three Ps of Goals - The Four As of Goals - Notes on Achieving Goals
- This course is great for anyone who suffers from stress themselves, or is attempting to help somebody who does.
- No prior knowledge or experience is required.
- There's also a great workbook with a focused Action Plan that enables you to continually develop your skills.
Are you suffering from stress?
Or know someone who is, and really want to help?
Then this course is for you!
MODULE 1: What is Stress?
What is Stress?
When is Stress an Issue?
What are the Effects of Stress?
What Causes Stress?
Types of Stress
MODULE 2: Stress and Change
The Biggest Driver of Stress is Change
The Holmes-Rahe Test
Managing Situational Stress
MODULE 3: Money Troubles
Keeping Up with the Jones’s
The Reality of Wealth
The Three Levels of Sufficiency
Long Term Stress and Saving
Finance and Relationships
MODULE 4: Health and Lifestyle
Health and Lifestyle
Diet and Nutrition
Stress and Addiction
MODULE 5: Interactivity and Support
Bottling Things Up is Bad for You
Your Support Network
Friends and Family
MODULE 6: Time and Obligations
Stress and Time
Planning for Future Stress
No Downtime – Always on the Go!
MODULE 7: Fun and Relaxation
Fun and Relaxation
Planning for Fun
Try Something New
21 Days To Form a Habit
MODULE 8: Setting Goals and Planning for the Future
The Three Ps
The Four As
Achieving Your Personal Goals
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to reduce and manage their own stress, or to help someone they know, and wants to lessen the impact of stress for a big improvement in health, happiness and quality of life.
- Just knowing the background to stress - in general, and more importantly, in your own situation - will lead you to a calmer, more controlled and happier life
The team at ZandaX provides English language online courses for personal development, management and Microsoft software. We share a passion for getting results, and our reason for working is simple: to help people to improve their skills - and their lives too ...
The development team here have many years of training industry experience, both in classroom and virtual environments, so they know what you need in a course to be able to get the most from it.
Our Microsoft instructors don't just know the software: they've used it commercially and taught it in a classroom environment. You won't be in better hands.
Our business and soft skills presenters have been chosen for their clarity and professionalism in getting the message across. You'll be engaged as well as educated.
Our management skills course creators are professionals with years of experience in the role, and have progressed through the ranks from novice supervisors through to senior management and director roles. Because of this, the courses give you clear, concise and knowledgeable advice, with proven techniques for success.
Our ethos is to provide courses that are comprehensive but compact, where you can get all you need in a manageable time. We feel that too many online courses today aren't focused. They often say so much that it's hard to find the important stuff. Who wants to sit through 20 hours of chat that takes forever to get to the point, when what you need can be covered in a targeted, structured course?
Remember Mark Twain, who said "I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead." He meant that it's harder to be brief, to distill messages to their core. But it's worth the effort, and we work hard so you can be spared the job of having to do it yourself.
And each course comes with workbooks and exercises that help you to take your learning as far as you need. We want you to improve your skills, and we give you the tools to do just that.
This means that when you buy one of our courses, you'll see that every one is thoroughly researched, but it's also concise and easy-to-follow too. There's no padding or time wasted.
You'll also see that our courses are 100% original: we take the best of others, add our own ideas, then build them from scratch. You'll only get a ZandaX course from ZandaX!
So try us and see: we're sure you'll love what we do!