How to Record and Run a Macro in 4 Easy Steps
- Have basic Excel knowledge
Learn how to harness the power of automation in Excel by recording a Macro in 4 easy steps!
- How to record and run a macro
- When and why macros don’t always work
- Why macros can save time, reduce errors and automate basic tasks
- Why macros can also be very dangerous and what to be careful of when using macros
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how Macros in Excel are recorded and run
Matthew is an entrepreneur, engineer, CFA® charterholder, trainer and Excel addict with a love for finance, data science, process optimisation, data visualisation and building businesses.
As a qualified engineer, Matthew has consulted to five of the largest South African banks and numerous corporates and parastatals on a number of technology, dashboard, strategy, risk, training, financial modelling and process re-engineering engagements. He has provided Excel and Financial Modelling training to four of the largest banks in South Africa, and runs regular, highly rated in-house and public Excel, VBA, Financial Modelling and Dashboards training courses. With practical insight and a broad client base, Matthew has never been rated less than 5 out of 5 for subject matter expertise.