Crowdfunding Launch Formula For Kickstarter & Indiegogo 2017
What you'll learn
- Learn how to leverage existing crowdfunding projects to drive traffic to you!
- Learn how to reach out and recruit influencers for your project
- Create a mountain of buzz before you ever launch
- Write a video script that generates backers
- All of these practices, tools, and tips are guerrilla marketing tactics that can be used to market your business or project
- You'll need a PC, laptop, or mobile phone to access the materials. Worksheets can be printed if you like.
This course covers the foundation and advanced hacks to pull off a six figure crowdfunding raise.
All crowdfunding lessons are taught via screen share and video. I literally show you all the tools I've used, include templates and scripts, and reveal a goldmine of crowdfunding secrets.
You can rip through the crowdfunding course in a day if you watch it end to end but I suggest doing it over the course of 3 days to give the crowdfunding material time to digest.
This crowdfunding course can be broken down to 3 main objectives.
1. Research and Prelaunch
2. Building phase of pulling together content and creating digital assets
3. Launch- game time baby!
You should take this crowdfunding course if you don't want to waste weeks of your life trying to figure out what works. I've used this process on dozens of crowdfunding campaigns and others have used this same process (coached by me) to crowdfund their own ideas and products.
I'm committed to your success!
Who this course is for:
- Inventors and entrepreneurs who want to raise money to fund their crazy ideas
- Nonprofits who've realized the old way of doing things isn't working anymore
- Crowdfunding hopefuls who want to raise money on Kickstarter and Indiegogo
Eli is a self taught digital marketing and sales expert. He's been involved with two successful dot coms that sold for millions. What amazes him is the amount of money that can be made with a laptop! His father was a general contractor and he thought to be wealthy you had to have dozens if not hundreds of people employed. That all changed when he got involved in the startup world.
The speed and scale in which to create wealth online is unprecedented in today's world!
Eli sees crowdfunding and digital marketing as the future and has helped over 9,000 people market their business online and crowdfunded their own success. He's also personally successfully crowdfunded over $1 million on various crowdfunding platforms.
Big on building social capital for his clients, Eli has personally met and worked with some of the greatest minds on the planet including Apple Founder Steve Wozniak, Wikipedia Founder Jimmy Wales, Internet Inventors Larry Roberts and Vint Cerf, 8 Latin American Presidents, and many many more. He has a degree from Hard Knocks University on Social Engineering and a Masters in The Art Of The Hustle.
Eli also started a grassroots political movement with two other friends that boasts over 700k Facebook fans and has been featured on the Washington Post, Fox, CNN, and other politically charged and seldom correct media outlets.