Crowdfunding Launch Formula For Kickstarter & Indiegogo 2017
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to leverage existing crowdfunding projects to drive traffic to you!
- Learn how to reach out and recruit influencers for your project
- Create a mountain of buzz before you ever launch
- Write a video script that generates backers
- All of these practices, tools, and tips are guerrilla marketing tactics that can be used to market your business or project
- You'll need a PC, laptop, or mobile phone to access the materials. Worksheets can be printed if you like.
This course covers the foundation and advanced hacks to pull off a six figure crowdfunding raise.
All crowdfunding lessons are taught via screen share and video. I literally show you all the tools I've used, include templates and scripts, and reveal a goldmine of crowdfunding secrets.
You can rip through the crowdfunding course in a day if you watch it end to end but I suggest doing it over the course of 3 days to give the crowdfunding material time to digest.
This crowdfunding course can be broken down to 3 main objectives.
1. Research and Prelaunch
2. Building phase of pulling together content and creating digital assets
3. Launch- game time baby!
You should take this crowdfunding course if you don't want to waste weeks of your life trying to figure out what works. I've used this process on dozens of crowdfunding campaigns and others have used this same process (coached by me) to crowdfund their own ideas and products.
I'm committed to your success!
- Inventors and entrepreneurs who want to raise money to fund their crazy ideas
- Nonprofits who've realized the old way of doing things isn't working anymore
- Crowdfunding hopefuls who want to raise money on Kickstarter and Indiegogo
When you are building out your messaging, you want to speak plainly and at a 5th - 8th grade reading level. One of the biggest mistakes I see when people are crowdfunding is that they talk in techno babble and use too many acronyms. Explain your product or service as if you were talking to your 90 year old grandmother.