How To Publish Your First Book On Amazon Kindle
- 33 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of this course students will know and understand exactly how to take their idea and turn it into a Kindle ebook even if they've never published anything online before
- This method can also be outsourced and scaled up to create your own publishing empire
- Students will learn all they need to know to be successful inside the course, however they will also need a computer, a reliable internet connection, and a small budget in order to scale with Kindle
A few years back I noticed the rising trend and power of publishing to Amazon Kindle. Having some previous experience in online marketing I sat down on a Friday night to try and figure out Kindle Direct Publishing.
The platform was surprisingly so simple that I was able to have my first Kindle ebook published and live and under 24 hours. So, in this course I will be walking you through my exact process of what I did and how you can do the same.
This course is a basic overview and blueprint of how to take your book vision from idea to completion and publish it to the Amazon Kindle bookstore.
You will learn
- How to sign up for KDP
- How to pick a niche, topic or subject
- How and where to outsource your book if you're not a writer
- Resources for getting book covers designed
- Tools to help you format, edit and upload your book automatically
- How and where to promote your book
- The ideal person for this course is someone who is either a writer looking to get more exposure for their work or a business-minded individual looking to create their own Kindle publishing empire