How to publish an Android App on Google Play Store
- Have an application ready to be published
Ever wanted to know what are the required steps to publish your Android mobile application in the Google Play Store?
By taking this course you will find out what these steps are, how to prepare your app for publishing, how to sign up for a Google Publisher account, how to create your store listing and how to publish and update your Android App.
Both Android Studio and Eclipse IDE will be used.
After watching this course you will be able to:
• Find out what are the necessary steps of publishing an Android App
• Optimize your Android App before publishing to the Play Store
• Use both Android Studio and Eclipse IDE to generate a signed APK
• Register for a publisher account with Google
• Create the Store Listing for your Android App
• Publish your Application on Google Play Store
• Update your previous published App
- Anyone willing to become an Android developer
- Professional or enthusiasts developers
- Course Objectives01:03
- Remove any Log method calls with Android Studio04:25
- Remove any Log method calls with Eclipse04:07
- Digitally sign and export the Application from Android Studio02:47
- Digitally sign and export the Application from Eclipse02:32
- Sign Up for a Publisher account on Google Play03:19
- Create the Play Store listing and publishing your App06:37
- Updating your published App07:00
- Bonus Lecture00:22
As a software developer, I am responsible for the development of management software products produced by the company. My area of expertise includes programming languages like Java, Objective-C, C#, C++, PHP, Ruby and system administration. With more than 15 years of Desktop software development experience, I discovered that mobiles application programming is something that I would love to do for the rest of my life :)
I am very passionate about teaching everyday people topics that they are interested in. I think that in order to keep up with the latest technology trends your leaning process should be a continuous one.
The biggest goal for me right now is to motivate and inspire others through the form of knowledge. If I can inform someone of ways to achieve a healthy mindset or production solution that makes their life easier, I can officially say that I've done my job.