How to Prosper and Thrive as a DIY Musician
What you'll learn
- How to attract a larger fan base
- Specific tactics and tools to engage with fans and build strong relationships with them
- How to offer your music and merchandise in ways that compel fans to buy now and buy more of your awesome stuff
- A passion for music and a committment to going through the video/audio lessons, capturing your ideas on the worksheets, and most important, applying what you learned to your own life
More than 175 happy students! Why do some musicians sell a lot and get big crowds at their shows, while most do-it-yourself artists (like you perhaps?) struggle to get noticed?
Take this online course and you'll end up with a four-point plan to not only get attention, but to turn that attention into fan support and sales.
In these fast-paced sessions Bob Baker (author of the Guerrilla Music Marketing series of books) reveals dozens of real-life examples and checklists you can put into practice right away to help you connect with fans and earn more money.
Transform your music career with these powerful ideas — many of them inspired by recent interviews Bob did with Karmin, Pomplamoose, David Nevue and Mark Mohr, as well as experts like Tony van Veen, Joe Vitale, Michael Brandvold, and Jason Van Orden.
Register for this course on Udemy today and get lifetime access to the lessons. Watch them on your computer, or on your smartphone or tablet using the free Udemy app.
Plus, it comes with a 30-Day, Money-Back Guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- Active part-time or full-time musicians who want to expand their reach, their income, and take their career to the next level
- Do-it-yourself artists who are just starting out or returning to music after being away from it for a while
- Managers, publicists and promoters who want to know how to serve the artists they work with better and help them build longlasting careers
Bob Baker is on a lifelong mission to help musicians, authors and creative entrepreneurs of all kinds use their talents and know-how to make a living and make a difference in the world.
He is the author of the highly acclaimed Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook and several other books, including 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet, Unleash the Artist Within, and Branding Yourself Online. He also developed the “Music Marketing 101” course at Berklee Online, the continuing education division of Berklee College of Music.
Bob is an active musician, workshop leader, visual artist, and former music magazine editor who teaches creative people how to get exposure, connect with fans, and increase their incomes through their artistic passions.
He has served several terms as president of the St. Louis Publishers Association, was a regular presenter at IBPA‘s Publishing University, and is an advocate for the self-publishing movement.
He has appeared in the media on NPR’s “Morning Edition” and “Marketplace” and in such publications as Publishers Weekly, The Guardian in the U.K., Electronic Musician, Music Connection, VIBE magazine, Canadian Musician, E! Online, and even The Onion!