How To Promote Your Content Marketing Articles - Basic
What you'll learn
- How to get more traffic to their blog
- Content writing
Tired of just writing content and getting no traffic?
Then you need to learn about Content Marketing Promotion. How to get traffic to your articles - the right way.
The 5 great methods include:
- Twitter - Participate in Twitter conversations and find a non-intrusive way of mentioning your content. Search specific industry hashtags and people with a large enough audience on that platform.
- Email Subscribers - Grow your list and email them once you have a new piece of content. Start creating mini email-only courses that offer more information for people who sign up.
- Influencers - reach out to people who already have a built-in audience so they can share your content further. If done right, they'll appreciate that you thought of them. If you provide specific value, even better.
- Commenting - Value is the name of the game again. Finding similar blogs in your niche or just blogs that might be useful in your context is key to great commenting skills. If you show up time and time again, your efforts will be rewarded.
- Roundups - There are 2 ways of doing this: hosting them and taking part. Obviously taking part in them brings traffic almost right away. But hosting them creates a relationship and people will share a piece of content they're in.
What are you waiting for? Take this course now and get more traffic, for free!
Who this course is for:
- Digital Marketers looking to get more traffic
One thing I've been passionate about all my life is teaching others what I have learned, in order to improve their existence. I've started down this road years ago, creating magazines, ebooks, videos, trainings and books.
I love about social media (I wrote a book on it - How to avoid failure (but not necessarily succeed) on Amazon), I'm double certified in Google AdWords and I currently work in a Digital Agency - I spend most of my days between Excel, Keyword Planner and Power Editor.
Learning about Facebook Pages and Facebook Ads was a very rewarding process, as I was accumulating a lot of knowledge really fast and I could test out minor changes. I became fascinated ever since I started talking directly to Facebook Ads Managers and had the opportunity to write guest posts for blogs, like FBPPC.
I'm always interested in learning new things and looking for new ways to bring value to the people around me. This is one of the reasons I've joined AIESEC - the largest student organization in the world, where I've been able to lead a very dedicated team, as an Advertising Responsible. This has been one of the most fulfilling experiences I've been through.
When I'm not working, I enjoy cooking with my girlfriend, reading science-fiction novels and watching stand-up specials on TV.
Life has given me enough hoops to jump through, that I now feel confident enough to teach the things that I've learned and have been doing successfully over the years. My voice is clear, my speech direct and my objective is to have a positive impact on the world.