Learn to Make iPhone Apps with Objective C for iOS7
What you'll learn
- Make apps for iOS7
- Use Xcode to design user interfaces for iPhone apps
- Learn to code in Objective C
- Prototype ideas on paper
- Mac with Mountain Lion or Later
- Xcode 5
- PC with MacinCloud.com
Learn to create iPhone apps with Objective C programming.
- Follow along in Xcode 5 to turn your ideas into iPhone apps.
- Create iPhone apps with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions, in this in-depth course taught by an expert instructor.
This course features HD lectures and programming screencasts with large, clear text. Listen to crisp audio and follow Paul Solt’s instruction with demonstrations and on-screen pointer and highlighting.
If you’ve tried to learn how to program iPhone apps from other online resources, you know it can be very frustrating.
In this course, Paul Solt shows you how to get started
- You will learn the programming topics that computer science students learn, and in far less time
- All of the Objective C code works with iOS 7 apps
- Paul provides explanations and examples on how existing apps use different features
Jump in and start learning to write code today!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to make iPhone apps
- Anyone with an idea for an app
- Web developers
Howdy, I’m Paul! I have a master's degree in Computer Science from Rochester Institute of Technology and I used to work for Apple.
After working at Apple, I decided that I wanted more freedom. I started my own app company and followed the money (you can too!). Instead of reporting to a boss – I set my own hours and enjoy my work.
I’m passionate about teaching around the world – most recently I taught high school kids in Athens, Greece how to make iPhone games (technology skills have their perks!). People all over the world use my courses to jump-start their careers into iPhone apps.
You wouldn’t believe the opportunities, freedom, and jobs that iOS development opens to you. Sign up and find out for yourself why so many people are taking my iPhone app courses.
I believe my courses provide the most complete and comprehensive background for any beginner or experienced developer. If you don’t agree I will happily refund your money.
Sign up for the Swift and iOS 8 Apps in 31 Days course and join me on an amazing adventure to the App Store.