How To Produce A Low Budget Independent Feature Film!
What you'll learn
- Learn how to produce an independent feature film by yourself
- Learn how to work with small budgets
- Learn how to work with crew and different film departments
- Learn essentials to ensure smooth pre-production, production and post-production of your film
- Basic understanding how film industry functions
- Basic understanding of camera equipment and filming techniques
When I was younger and decided to become a filmmaker I decided to come to London and study film at the university. Six months into my course I quit university when I realized that the information provided there was not sufficient for me to make a film. I was young, broke, and all I had was a dream, all I needed was the information and guidance.
As times changed, I had to adapt to constantly changing technology. I learned a lot about filmmaking from the Internet, but there was one thing that I couldn't find online, and that is how to actually make my own film. A real film, a feature film. A film that I can share with the whole world. A film that I can watch on TV. I needed to find a way to make a film without relying on people donating their money for my film or without hurting friends and family by asking them to help me make my film.
So that's what I did. I rolled my sleeves and jumped into self-education. As years went on I made mistakes, I improved, and I learned from my own failures. And this is what this course is all about. I know how important and how hard it is to make a feature film, but don't feel down. Let's make your movie and share it with the world.
Who this course is for:
- Someone wanting to make a feature film by themselves
- Someone wanting to make a feature film with limited budget
Welcome to my Udemy profile! If you want to learn filmmaking from a hands-on filmmaker you're in the right place. I've made films and I'm here to share with you what I know. Everything you will find here applies to making an independent film by yourself. My courses are simple language, designed to help you make your film and get it out there. Never stop learning.