Protect Your Online Identity with Great Passwords
- You need to care about protecting your identity
- You should be willing to be challenged by new ideas
Have you ever wondered how hackers break into accounts? Curious why they are interested in your accounts? Do you believe that uppercase letters and strange symbols make your password strong? Are you convinced that your passwords are invincible? Or are you worried that you might be at risk?
Stop wondering! Take the class. You will learn the answers to all of these questions and much more, presented in a brief and interesting way. This is the cyber security training course that everyone needs, so sign up and start learning before you become a victim of identity theft!
- This class covers password theft and account takeover. It does not cover credit card theft.
- This class is not for hackers. You will not learn how to break into accounts.
Who this course is for:
- Almost everyone who uses the internet
- This class is not for hackers (you will not learn how to break into into accounts)
- 00:53Why Do You Need This Course?
- 00:41Is This Class for You?
- 01:02Identity Theft: The Fastest Growing Crime
- 00:34How to Know If Someone Has Stolen Your Identity
- 00:31What You Will Learn in This Course
I am a professional teacher with experience teaching dozens of subjects to students of every age. I have also spent many years in the public sector working as a Web Application Developer. I'm excited to teach you about things that matter, whether it be the thoughtful use of technology or the meaning of life.